Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
PHATProgress UpdateTeenTraining Log

Lil Schwarz PHAT Log2967

LilSchwarz private msg quote post Address this user
Ok i have been deciding what to do for a couple of weeks, in regards to a program after i have finished the one i am on. I looked mainly at stronglifts and PHAT and i have decided to go with PHAT. I have been lifting for around 20 months now and am nearly 17 years old. I realise that i am still a bit of a newbie but i think i will still give PHAT a go and log all my workouts in here for all the teens who want to look at it. I start tomorrow!!

p.s thanks to everyone who has put in information on my posts recently its greatly appreciated
Post 1 IP   flag post
Jelet private msg quote post Address this user
good luck, i will be following..
Post 2 IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
IN for dem results! Oh and nudes of your girl!!!

OP WILL SURELY DELIVER!!!!!!!!!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Sorry i didnt post anything yesterday busy as with work and shit.

Umm upon starting this program my weight is 191 lbs at 6"1 with 13 % bf, hopefully i can put on some lean weight by the end of the program.

Seeing as though i started it on Thursday i decided to start off with the hypertrophy day: Back, Bi's, Calves as follows

Pulldowns: 4 x 8-15
T-Bar Row: 4 x 8-15
Barbell Row: 4 x 8-15
Cable Row: 4 x 8-15
Barbell Curls: 4 x 8-15
Preacher Curls: 4 x 8-15
Concentration Curls:4 x 8-15
Standing Calves: 4 x 8-15
Seated Calves: 4 x 8-15

That was yesterday, I had a good back session and got a nice pump however i went to heavy on some exercises and lost some form but i will correct that next time. Always get a nice bicep pump and had some veins going too.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Today i did hypertrophy Chest Shoulders Triceps Calves

Barbell Bench Press: 4 x 8-15
Incline Barbells: 4 x 8-15
Flat Flyes: 4 x 8-15
Military Press: 4 x 8-15
Lat Raise: 4 x 8-15
Bentover Raise: 4 x 8-15
Shrugs: 4 x 8-15
Press downs: 4 x 8-15
Skullcrushers: 4 x 8-15
One Arm Extensions: 4 x 8-15

One of the best workouts of my life today. for starters the chest session was great, used the perfecta amount of weight and had a huge pump and a vein through my right pec. Shoulders wasnt too bad i went to heavy though and didnt get a great pump. Triceps was crazy probs my best bodypart and i absolutely fried them.

Legs tomorrow so keen!!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Today was legs day, i was in a different town so i went to a new gym, a bit different but didnt affect me to much.

Squats: 4 x8-12
Leg Press: 4 x8-12
Leg Extensions: 4 x8-12
Stiff leggedS: 4 x8-12
Lying leg curls: 4 x8-12
Stnading Calves: 4 x8-12
Leg Press Calves: 4 x8-12
Wrist Curls: 4 x8-12
Reverse Wrist Curls:4 x8-12
A bit of abs

I started off with a lot of stretching and my doms from chest was so painful!!!! but anyway did alot of stretching and a warm up set for squats and i was away. Squats were really good i reached 140kgs for 8 reps and leg press was also good with 350 for 10 reps. Also my standing calf session really fried them. I dont know whether it was cause of a slightly different machine but i had a great calf session.

All is going well with PHAT at the moment, i usually start to drift away from a program in a couple of weeks but i think this will be different.

oh and btw hope these posts arent annoying i am sort of using it as a journal as well.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Popeye25 private msg quote post Address this user
yd u switch it all around?
Post 7 IP   flag post
WinnersNeverQuit private msg quote post Address this user
log the weight you use each set
Post 8 IP   flag post
Jelet private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinnersNeverQuit
log the weight you use each set
yea. logging the weights would me more interesting for the viewers , so we can see how you progress on phat.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Um i changed the hypertrophy days because he says do it to suit yourself. Ok thanks for the feedback i will start logging the weights

Oh and btw i am not following the routine that strictly its really two strength days and three hypertrphy days per week.
Post 10 IP   flag post
340630 10 10
destitute