Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
ChestPhysique

Wrist size and chest size2957

Dexdbest private msg quote post Address this user
I read an online article that said there is a correlation between wrist size and chest size. Wrist size multiplied by 6 gives your ideal chest size. Wanted to know everyone's wrist and chest measurement to check how accurate this is
Post 1 IP   flag post
Dragonian private msg quote post Address this user
7 and around 42-43
Post 2 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
I am also 7" - wrist. Chest was last measured at 41" on February 20th.

Not sure how correct it is, your back plays such a roll in this measurement im not sure how accurate they can get it.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I think its meant to be more chest/back than actual chest. Yall have impressive measurements My chest is only about 38
Post 4 IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
@Dexdbest ....Lulz who ever said its relative to chest size...Fuggin LULZ!!!!!

Now hurrr are the facts...Bone size is relative to Natty strength and ability. So like you see big ole Polys (polynesian) just lifting HEAVY ass weight and they do it with out any kind of diet. they don't train for strength..shit half the time they dont even hit the weights...But you still see a poly bust out a 4 plate bench for reps like it was nothin...

Guys who are just THICK looking usually have really think bones as well and it allows them to lift FAR heavier weights...

Here is a visual Imagine a stick that is 4inchs think and it has to bear a load of 350lbs...now imagine you got a stick 6ins around...which will bear the weight more easy then the other?? the 6in stick of curse...
Post 5 IP   flag post
rzr617 private msg quote post Address this user
havn't heard of the wrist technique, but i have heard of an adonis ratio wich takes the measurment of the waist and and tells you the size of chest you need to have the same proportions as a greek god statue and such as that. Those proportions are supposed to be the most asthetically pleasing to the eye.

there use to be a calculator for it on menshealth but that was about a year or so ago.
Post 6 IP   flag post
rzr617 private msg quote post Address this user

This explains the ratio also know as the golden mean.

Some mite not find it interesting seeing how alot of the video doesn't have to do with bodybuilding but it does explain alot about this ratio. lol
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swayz87
@Dexdbest ....Lulz who ever said its relative to chest size...Fuggin LULZ!!!!!

Now hurrr are the facts...Bone size is relative to Natty strength and ability. So like you see big ole Polys (polynesian) just lifting HEAVY ass weight and they do it with out any kind of diet. they don't train for strength..shit half the time they dont even hit the weights...But you still see a poly bust out a 4 plate bench for reps like it was nothin...

Guys who are just THICK looking usually have really think bones as well and it allows them to lift FAR heavier weights...

Here is a visual Imagine a stick that is 4inchs think and it has to bear a load of 350lbs...now imagine you got a stick 6ins around...which will bear the weight more easy then the other?? the 6in stick of curse...

lol swayz , u love using that pic a lot dont you?
Post 8 IP   flag post
@rzr617 i dont think its possible to achieve the exact adonis ratio man, mostly just genetics involved
Post 9 IP   flag post
MrMailliw private msg quote post Address this user
I did it with my headphone wire and a ruler and got 6 and 1/2 inches.
Post 10 IP   flag post
tyguy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMailliw
I did it with my headphone wire and a ruler and got 6 and 1/2 inches.

You're supposed to be measuring your wrist...not dat dere cack!
Post 11 IP   flag post
MrMailliw private msg quote post Address this user
lulwot
Post 12 IP   flag post
340752 12 12
destitute