Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.Motivation

Top notch dedication2938

ectomorph94 private msg quote post Address this user
I was trying to focus on my pecs today while this chubbyish bastard was grunting like a pig and doing squats. He was obviously going for power since he would only do 1-3 reps and look like a tomato after each set. Anyways, I'm resting and see him go down real nice and low - great form and technique; his ass is sticking out and his asshole is clearly wide open in this position. He's obviously struggling to complete this rep.

He's sweatng, his legs are shaking and look tense as shit. He suddenly gives one wild grunt like a fuckin' boar and pushes up. Simultaneously I hear a nice wet fart. Shit literally explodes out his ass. It's a sloppy one. It's dripping down his leg; dampening up his socks; spewing all over the floor. As he pushes all the way up gravity plays it's part and the crap that was trapped in his pants takes a nice drop to the ground. I catch a little whiff and instinctively hurl.

The women were screaming. The men were roflcoptering. Needless to say he finished his rep. Never seen that kind of dedication in my life and I feel like a complete pussy compared to this hard cunt. I'll always think about this guy the next time I feel like my muscles are "giving up." I'll also be sure to thoroughly empty my bowels next time I do squats.

Ecto
Post 1 IP   flag post
MrMailliw private msg quote post Address this user
Did this actually happen?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Dragonian private msg quote post Address this user
regardless of SRS still pretty funny! If that happend to me i'd just run get in my car drive off at 1000mph and never return to that same gym again
Post 3 IP   flag post
ectomorph94 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMailliw
Did this actually happen?

140% not trolling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonian
regardless of SRS still pretty funny! If that happend to me i'd just run get in my car drive off at 1000mph and never return to that same gym again

Haha me and my friend were laughing for a good 10 minutes. Didn't even finish my workout cause they had to close the gym.
Post 4 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
hahahahhahahhaaah fuck. funny as hell
Post 5 IP   flag post
JemzBeast private msg quote post Address this user
Ive seen this kind of shit happen in college cross country races and track meets. A buddy of mine shit his pants breaking a meet record at Oklahoma University. Funny shit, literally. None the less, the fact that he finished his rep and pushed to that point is immensely impressive. Mad respect for the sick kunt.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Peter private msg quote post Address this user
id quit everything and just live in a hole for the rest of my life
Post 7 IP   flag post
Christf private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter

Nah man, this guy is a badass!
Post 8 IP   flag post
alexbennett123 private msg quote post Address this user
I've definitely let some major farts go When I'm really pushing it. I'm able to say to my self: "Who gives a fuck what those bros over there are saying"

Don't know if I'd be able to say the same if I shit my pants... haha
Post 9 IP   flag post
Peter private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter

Nah man, this guy is a badass!

i wouldnt want to be known as the guy who shit all over himself tho, not a good image for the babes. but maybe thts what alpha sick cunts do, and i should re-evaluate?
Post 10 IP   flag post
david12345676 private msg quote post Address this user
my god... let this be a lesson to alphapack.. always ALWAYS shit before a leg day workout.. a rule i follow 100% of the time.
Post 11 IP   flag post
JemzBeast private msg quote post Address this user
Mad respect to the sick cunt though. Bet it felt great lmfao. Induct me into the alphapack. Haha.
Post 12 IP   flag post
hurricane92 private msg quote post Address this user
You guys know Gregg Valentino right? The "Guy With the 60-inch Arms", "The Man Whose Arms Exploded"? Well anyhow, he does a column in Muscular Development, and to say the least, he's a pretty fucked up character. Well in one of his articles, he was talking about how he was at the gym, and this bikini model chick was there, super tight ass, fake tan, fake boobs, the whole deal. Well she was doing squats on the smith machine, and was really struggling, and on the last rep, she lets out this loud, wet fart, and the whole gym just looks at her. Well Valentino, the fucked up dude he is, goes "At that moment, everybody looks at her, and I have to say I was pretty turned on at that moment. Seeing that tight little ass rip one like that turned me on!" Hahahaha

Had to share that after reading this. I'm sure one of you sick kunts have a fart fetish
Post 13 IP   flag post
340735 13 13
destitute