Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.Newbie

Don't be "that guy" at the gym2882

antiroid private msg quote post Address this user
Thought this sht was pretty funny AND TRUE. how many of these idiots come into your gym?
Video
Post 1 IP   flag post
mikew private msg quote post Address this user
I laughed
Post 2 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH great vid
Post 3 IP   flag post
hurricane92 private msg quote post Address this user
I thought the first guy was just trying to do crossfit...

LOLZ

But in all seriousness, they should have had "the crossfit guy", and had a guy with stupid elastic bands hooked up to the squat rack. Nothing pisses me off more than those dumb ass dudes who do pointless crossfit exercises for 2 hours and take up the squat rack the whole time. If I ever own a gym, I'm not allowing any crossfit in the weights area.
Post 4 IP   flag post
hahaha Some chick the other day told me I should open a Crossfit Gym and told me how great Crossfit is and how everyone loves Crossfit.... I just laughed and shook my head to myself
Post 5 IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane92
I thought the first guy was just trying to do crossfit...

LOLZ

But in all seriousness, they should have had "the crossfit guy", and had a guy with stupid elastic bands hooked up to the squat rack. Nothing pisses me off more than those dumb ass dudes who do pointless crossfit exercises for 2 hours and take up the squat rack the whole time. If I ever own a gym, I'm not allowing any crossfit in the weights area.

Whoa whoa whoa! dont talk shit on bands man!!! thats some good shit!!! BRB Used bands...made mad strength gains...

Plus in reality alot of MMA guys do Crossfit Type workouts...none of this Kip Ups bull shit by ya same Idea..The thing that makes me RRAGGGE about Crossfit is how they act like that shits new!!!

BRB changing the name circuit training to crossfit and open a gym dedicated to it aquire mass following...PROFIT
Post 6 IP   flag post

IN FOR DA LULZ!!!! HE!!!!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRorhrbac0808
hahaha Some chick the other day told me I should open a Crossfit Gym and told me how great Crossfit is and how everyone loves Crossfit.... I just laughed and shook my head to myself

Was she hot?
Post 8 IP   flag post
Kmanuel private msg quote post Address this user
I hit that seizure face fIrsure haha
Post 9 IP   flag post
knockout2281 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swayz87

BRB changing the name circuit training to crossfit and open a gym dedicated to it aquire mass following...PROFIT

^
THIS
I'll admit that it's effective for sports conditioning and just overall fitness since its almost entirely compound movements, but it's nothing new and its popularity and almost cult like following has only resulted in a lowering of standards. People doing shitty, and in some cases dangerous form in order to get a better time. Maybe instead of a better time, you just did a better workout?
Post 10 IP   flag post
edyeded private msg quote post Address this user

Haha, that was great. Reminded me of this!
Post 11 IP   flag post
adam82a private msg quote post Address this user
Haha good stuff! I am definitely the face guy
Post 12 IP   flag post
brian12 private msg quote post Address this user
I loved that video.

This one made me pee a little.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81909210/

tooo funny!
Post 13 IP   flag post

Was she hot?

Oh yeah!!!!
Post 14 IP   flag post
skullay private msg quote post Address this user
hahaha they nailed it. i think we all make faces though. ok, maybe just me and face guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian12
I loved that video.

tooo funny!

hahahahahaha WTF was that!??
Post 15 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRorhrbac0808

Was she hot?

Oh yeah!!!!
So why didn't you agree with her and told her you'd show her the best crossfit workout she'll ever have?
Post 16 IP   flag post
brian12 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullay
hahaha they nailed it. i think we all make faces though. ok, maybe just me and face guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian12
I loved that video.

tooo funny!

hahahahahaha WTF was that!??

Hahahaha - I wish I knew - god damn funny! I would join that gym just to be able to watch that.. TOOOO CRAZZZY!!
Post 17 IP   flag post
DETERMINED1 private msg quote post Address this user
SALMON SIT-UPS!!!
Post 18 IP   flag post
DETERMINED1 private msg quote post Address this user
@Swayz87 i know you saw this one but i just had to post it again for those who havnt

Post 19 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETERMINED1
@Swayz87 i know you saw this one but i just had to post it again for those who havnt

YES!!!!!!!!!!

I was actually looking for that one!!! bahahahahaha Fuggin LMAO everytime I see it!!!

Where did you find it?? also it needs to be a lil slower! this version is givin me a crossfit seizure!
Post 20 IP   flag post
340752 20 20
destitute