Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Dexdbest private msg quote post Address this user
Been wanting to ask this for some time now, i recently added hindu push ups to my routine, are there any special benefits to this movements? How would it rate as a chest builder for overall pec n shoulder developement?
Post 1 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like a waste of time to me. These nothing wrong with keeping a normal liftin schedule and using that.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Just that iv heard really cool stuff about em and i wanna know if there are any added benefits to doing them
Post 3 IP   flag post
Dragonian private msg quote post Address this user
what is the exercise?
Post 4 IP   flag post
BrettDaniels private msg quote post Address this user
I think I know what your talking about, I believe theyre also called dive-bomber pushups. i used them in my routine when i was only doing body-weight and resistance bands and I really like them. They add a complex movement to the standard pushup and put a good amount of strain on the triceps (at least for me at that time). I recommend them, i think too many people dismiss original exercises (ones that aren't usually seen). If it challenges your body to do something at a different angle or different movement, its going to help you out.

For people who dont know what this is, here you go. Some people cheat by not going back to the starting position with the same path they got there with. But this (IMO) is the correct and best way to do them
Post 5 IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
@BrettDaniels

FAF FAF FAF...Shit son we did these in wrestling...Called em Baby makers!!!! they are way harder then reg pushups...so shoot OP Id say if you sub Push ups for baby makers you prob will see a little extra results prob not much..
Post 6 IP   flag post
Zwalk private msg quote post Address this user
Well I like the still shot for the video...
Post 7 IP   flag post
BrettDaniels private msg quote post Address this user
Swayz ive been meaning to ask you. What the fuck is with your vocabulary and grammar? lol im mainly asking what you mean by "FAF FAF FAF"
Post 8 IP   flag post
Matt2284 private msg quote post Address this user
I think FAF means Funny as Fuck. Amirite? Not only that but Swayz speaks kind of his own language. Unless all Aussies speak like that. I wouldn't know, never been there. Someday, though.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Lol thanks guys. Brett did you notice any good gains doing em? And swayz u gotta teach us to talk like that
Post 10 IP   flag post
340762 10 10
destitute