Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.

sniffing something in gym!?2555

Deanosmac private msg quote post Address this user
Just got back from the gym, saw a guy (powerlifter) benching 200kg but before each set he would shake this little tablet bottle and it would rattle he would them open it and sniff it a couple of times and shake his head them yell and start to lift! anyone got any idea what the hell this was?
Post 1 IP   flag post
hurricane92 private msg quote post Address this user
Come on man! That dude was snorting some coke, some Colombian bam-bam!

A dude at my school last year would always have a runny nose in one nostril, and he'd always be jittery and rubbing his nose. His eyes were bloodshot like hell too. Pretty obvious what that kid was doing too...
Post 2 IP   flag post
Deanosmac private msg quote post Address this user
yeahh thought it might have been coke haha
Post 3 IP   flag post
mikestheguy private msg quote post Address this user
Only thing I can think of is some sort of inhalation stimulant. I would relate it to in the past when trainers and coaches would wave some smelling salts under the nose of an unconscious athlete and the strong oder would shoot them right up. I don't know if you've ever smelled something like a smelling salt before but the reaction would be something similar to that. Gets you wired.
Post 4 IP   flag post
adam82a private msg quote post Address this user
Most likely ammonia. Not sure why they do it, supposed to get you going I guess
Post 5 IP   flag post
Dragonian private msg quote post Address this user
Not going to lie i tried snorting a tiny bit of jack3d before. Why? I ask myself many a time hahaha i just wanted to see if i trained like some sort of mutant. SERIOUSLY WOULD NOT reccomend it, feels like acid in the nostril.
Post 6 IP   flag post
seansm10 private msg quote post Address this user
lots of powerlifters snort ammonia, i think it gives likea crazy rush. for like ten seconds or somthing? i think they use it when competing with 1 rep
Post 7 IP   flag post
igg private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane92

A dude at my school last year would always have a runny nose in one nostril, and he'd always be jittery and rubbing his nose. His eyes were bloodshot like hell too. Pretty obvious what that kid was doing too...

not sure if you're serious, but it defs would not be cocaine, you couldn't lift for shit if it was.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by igg
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane92

not sure if you're serious, but it defs would not be cocaine, you couldn't lift for shit if it was.

It gets your adrenaline going, I imagine some people would do it before they lifted. As for the kid as my old school, the signs were there, but whether he did or not, I don't know.
Post 9 IP   flag post
igg private msg quote post Address this user
it makes you weak as fuck though. I think it blocks the blood from flowing into the muscle properly.
Post 10 IP   flag post
nelly private msg quote post Address this user
there is a video of ronnie doing it before he deadlifts
must be legit haha
Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by igg
it makes you weak as fuck though. I think it blocks the blood from flowing into the muscle properly.

I thought it increased bloodflow because it makes your heart beat so damn fast...no? And then I thought that after the rush was gone, you became weaker.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Ttime21 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonian
Not going to lie i tried snorting a tiny bit of jack3d before. Why? I ask myself many a time hahaha i just wanted to see if i trained like some sort of mutant. SERIOUSLY WOULD NOT reccomend it, feels like acid in the nostril.

couple of my bros did this at a party 1 time and they said it was hell
Post 13 IP   flag post
Ben777 private msg quote post Address this user
smelling salts
clickable text
Post 14 IP   flag post
340624 14 14
destitute