Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.Workout Attire

Need help with gym attire.2482

Zwalk private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys I was just really curious...

I barely ever work out, but when I do I swag walk everywhere...

Should I wear my red bulls hat, matching dre beats, and huge bright orange Osiris shoes?

Or maybe just settle for a tank top or tee shirt with some gym shorts and running shoes.

I feel like the first one might be better.

/end-rant
Post 1 IP   flag post
GymCandyKid private msg quote post Address this user
Notsureifsrs.jpg

Train in what your most comfortable and confident in. I've bought clothes before that matched that of bodybuilders that ive seen in videos and oddly enough it makes you feel like your in their shoes. When you wear it you think of being them and training with that intensity thats stuck in your head. You're in the gym to train not go to a fashion show, just dress subtle you dont have to wear matching or flashy stuff. Generally I go in with a hoodie and sweats on, until i finish my warm up then i might take them off and just have plain colored tank top underneath.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GymCandyKid
Notsureifsrs.jpg

Train in what your most comfortable and confident in. I've bought clothes before that matched that of bodybuilders that ive seen in videos and oddly enough it makes you feel like your in their shoes. When you wear it you think of being them and training with that intensity thats stuck in your head. You're in the gym to train not go to a fashion show, just dress subtle you dont have to wear matching or flashy stuff. Generally I go in with a hoodie and sweats on, until i finish my warm up then i might take them off and just have plain colored tank top underneath.

It was a joke dude hahaha.
I wear a hoodie and a tank top.
Post 3 IP   flag post
GymCandyKid private msg quote post Address this user
I got time to kill so its all good ha.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Rawn private msg quote post Address this user
On power days i wear my dragonball top. I feel like im dropping another fucking spirit bomb
Post 5 IP   flag post
Corkey private msg quote post Address this user
Zwalk you should try out a thong every so often...

Ive noticed lots of women(and hot ones mostly) wearing them, yes they are visible through tights...

Ive heard they help out with flexibility and range of motion...

Srs man
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey
Zwalk you should try out a thong every so often...

Ive noticed lots of women(and hot ones mostly) wearing them, yes they are visible through tights...

Ive heard they help out with flexibility and range of motion...

Srs man

Srsly bruh?

Can I still wear my fly kix tho? & My Dre beats and other such ridiculous head accessories?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Corkey private msg quote post Address this user
Fr rlz brah

You can only wear your beats if theyre the studio range(the massive ones)
Brah throw in there anything thats gonna make dem kunts mir' you like a sick kunt...
Post 8 IP   flag post
JJ3065 private msg quote post Address this user
nWo cut off
Post 9 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
Ive experimented with a wide range of gym clothing options...from zyzz short shorts and slip on shoes to Kai Greene totally covered up in a hoodie and long pants. Ive found that my most comfortable option is an XL T shirt and either normal shorts or jogging pants. The gym is no fashion show and dressing comfortably keeps my mind focused on the reason im in there.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Dukenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
I train naked every morning......

I don't shave either.
Post 11 IP   flag post
nico private msg quote post Address this user
i workout in a onesie
Post 12 IP   flag post
salvati5 private msg quote post Address this user
Dude it's crazy how many people in my gym wear those enormous headphones. Just kills me.
Post 13 IP   flag post
hurricane92 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm pretty sure you should wear a cut-off with more skin showing than not just so you can show off your huge 10-inch arms, and wear basketball shorts that go well past your knees and just about touch the tops of your high top Jordans that look just about brand new because every time you scuff them you lick your finger to wipe it off. Oh, and be sure to leave them untied with the laces just barely hanging out the sides.

And the Beats, well those speak for themselves. Have you not seen how huge Dr. Dre is? Its gotta be dem Beats brah!
Post 14 IP   flag post
seansm10 private msg quote post Address this user
the one that kills me is those lanky 6 ft bastards that weigh like 125lb and wear a tight tapout shirt, matching black track pants, and black shox to match the whole deal.
Post 15 IP   flag post
hurricane92 private msg quote post Address this user
@seansm10, never seen any of them at my gym, but they sure sound like mighty douches
Post 16 IP   flag post
I honestly dont care if you want to wear headphones but don't come in the gym and try to make a fashion statement lol. Nobody cares, and if you do, you can leave too, go join Zumba or something.
Post 17 IP   flag post
Dexdbest private msg quote post Address this user
I mostly workout at home or my friends gym. So its just board shorts, lifting gloves and fake tats with a marker to make me feel badass, i dont wear tank tops, i think you gotta have ripped arms for that, so my skinny arms end up making me look like a faggot in them, i just wear a tight short sleeve shirt
Post 18 IP   flag post
BaiTu private msg quote post Address this user
Make a statement. Show off your body you've worked so hard for. Wear this.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Dexdbest private msg quote post Address this user
Ew
Post 20 IP   flag post
Christf private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by salvati5
Dude it's crazy how many people in my gym wear those enormous headphones. Just kills me.

Especially when they cost 5x what they should. You can get much better headphones for half the price.
Post 21 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christf
Quote:
Originally Posted by salvati5

Especially when they cost 5x what they should. You can get much better headphones for half the price.

but they dont have #swag bruh
Post 22 IP   flag post
seansm10 private msg quote post Address this user
THE BASS ISNT AS GOOD U NOOB... in seriousness.. people with no idea buy them... you can buy some pretty sick headphones that arent marketed for their name for 150-200$
also want to buy SS conquer tank... arms too small for it :'( wat do???
Post 23 IP   flag post
tyguy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by seansm10
THE BASS ISNT AS GOOD U NOOB... in seriousness.. people with no idea buy them... you can buy some pretty sick headphones that arent marketed for their name for 150-200$
also want to buy SS conquer tank... arms too small for it :'( wat do???

Get gorilla like a sick cunt and then buy yourself one. I'm currently 173 lbs and am bulking. Going to buy myself one as a reward when I reach 190 lbs. FUARKKKK!
Post 24 IP   flag post
mikestheguy private msg quote post Address this user
banana suit

end thread
Post 25 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
underarmour and t-shirt cut offs usually

rarely wear shorts bc my pussy azzz calves
Post 26 IP   flag post
SwoleAnimal private msg quote post Address this user
I wanna get a conquer tank but i just know ill rip it to shreds. Im running out of shirts. Bought an Animal shirt and it looks like shit now. I gotta buy $1 shirts.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Matt7 private msg quote post Address this user
Shorts + Hoody usually for me
Post 28 IP   flag post
340621 28 28
destitute