Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
PHATTeenTeen Bodybuilding

PHAT FOR TEENS2322

arnoldjr private msg quote post Address this user
Hey i was wondering if that PHAT training would suit a natural teen trainer, i have been training for around 18 months and am 191 lbs at 6"2. If any teens have had experience with it, would be great. im a doing strength atm but maybe phat when finished that.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Jusu private msg quote post Address this user
Why do you think it ain't suitable for teens? Everything works if it's done properly
Post 2 IP   flag post
Popeye25 private msg quote post Address this user
im 17 and did it. got sick n picked up stupid injuries so stopped. il def do it again in the future but at a time when iv notthing else to do but go gym as its easy to recover. i found it hard to recover cus when i did it i had school and clun basketball so i really didnt have any complete off day.

try it.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Dexdbest private msg quote post Address this user
Cant do it. Lack of equipment but iv done something similar in the past and id say it would definietly benefit you to try it
Post 4 IP   flag post
mikew private msg quote post Address this user
WinnersNeverQuit would be a good person to ask. Check out his thread: http://forum.simplyshredded.com/topic/2263/page/1/officially-starting-cut-for-summer/
Post 5 IP   flag post
WinnersNeverQuit private msg quote post Address this user
I think it wpuld ve great for a natty teen, because atm your test levels are at the highest theyll ever be in your life, so the 2Xweek training will (IMO) givesubstantial results provided it is done witg sufficient intensity and a nutrition plan that's on point, im doin something similar to you atm with a strength training programme, but afterwards am looking to do either phat or doggcrapp training
Post 6 IP   flag post
340762 6 6
destitute