Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
GVTPHATSplit Advice

Has to be asked..2257

Matt7 private msg quote post Address this user
Not sure if anyone's ever brought this up, but what training method of the two, would give serious results in terms of size and an increase in body fat loss - PHAT or GVT?

I'm 8 weeks into PHAT and the results they've churned out are astonishing, can anyone else say the same for GVT?
Post 1 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
PHAT is beautiful. If PHAT was a girl, i'd date her.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Dexdbest private msg quote post Address this user
Id have to give this battle to phat, gvt is effective but phat is just solid, what more could a person want from a programme
Post 3 IP   flag post
My opinion exactly, just seems more feasible. Not too sure whether 10x10 sets would be really worth it?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Not that, ten sets are a very intense of sending the muscle a message. Personally when im frustrated about a muscle not growing i just select evry exercise i know for that muscle and work it for three hours, i might overtrain but so far that muscle feels the anger i feel then am cool. Id recomend gvt if your trying to bust out of a plateau but phat is just as wholesome and complete as you would expect a workout to be, its really scientifically sound and will give you size and strenght like you never imagined, muscles are trained frequently(twice a week) the stimulis varies and the bodu MUST adapt
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexdbest
Not that, ten sets are a very intense of sending the muscle a message. Personally when im frustrated about a muscle not growing i just select evry exercise i know for that muscle and work it for three hours, i might overtrain but so far that muscle feels the anger i feel then am cool.

This is mind more then anything.

3 hours is not smart at all bro. Have you ever tried working that muscle for 20 mins with no rest time in between sets? That would do wonders over wasting 3 hours in the gym.
Post 6 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
lol @ dexs posts... from noob to bro scientist in a weeek
Post 7 IP   flag post
@ the1...Hehehe. Arent you happy for me? @ dwatson i dont do it for growth, i just do it to vent my anger, if the muscle wont grow then im gonna kill it
Post 8 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
thats what hes saying though dex.. 3 hours on a muscle is more or less counter-productive.. could be more damaging then beneficial!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Yea i know, not that i do that a lot , i rarely do it. Just that There are days u just look in the morror and hate urself, y'know?
Post 10 IP   flag post
I wouldn't do it any more, you'll be burning off that muscle! Run it out instead after a genuine lifting sesh!
Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexdbest
@ dwatson i dont do it for growth, i just do it to vent my anger, if the muscle wont grow then im gonna kill it

Or you could go vent anger and take your woman to the smush room.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Lo @ dwatson thats the best advice you have ever given me
Post 13 IP   flag post
340762 13 13
destitute