Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
AbsBench PressSupplementsTraining Programs

work out regime suggestion needed19355

joedarnell private msg quote post Address this user
I am 200lbs and I need to set up a gym in my home. I tried the home routine but it ain't working out. Need to get more focused and try other methods too. I started out with cardio by running and doing yoga. But with the hectic office work, I got like no time for the gym. With the bad weather added to it, the gym stopped completely. I had no space in the house to set up all the equipment. So I stocked up all the gym equipment in a commercial storage unit along with my office goods. ( www.guardianportables.com/portable-storage/commercial-storage/ ) That was a good move, something I appreciated myself because I spend the time at home productive with gym machines at hands reach.

I started doing the intermittent fasting but it wears me out. But I'm slowly on track with the gym and fasting. I have medium calorie food but it makes me so low that it pulls down my mood.
I'I need help with diet. Something that doesn't make me feel weak.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Yeags private msg quote post Address this user
FAQs read
Post 2 IP   flag post
LiftingLawyer private msg quote post Address this user
Man up!! Your post has more excuses than the Monday morning court session of Judge Judy! My advice..start boxing, it will do wonders for your attitude
Post 3 IP   flag post
LiftingLawyer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeags
FAQs read
Quote:
Originally Posted by joedarnell
I am 200lbs and I need to set up a gym in my home. I tried the home routine but it ain't working out. Need to get more focused and try other methods too. I started out with cardio by running and doing yoga. But with the hectic office work, I got like no time for the gym. With the bad weather added to it, the gym stopped completely. I had no space in the house to set up all the equipment. So I stocked up all the gym equipment in a commercial storage unit along with my office goods. ( www.guardianportables.com/portable-storage/commercial-storage/ ) That was a good move, something I appreciated myself because I spend the time at home productive with gym machines at hands reach.

I started doing the intermittent fasting but it wears me out. But I'm slowly on track with the gym and fasting. I have medium calorie food but it makes me so low that it pulls down my mood.
I'I need help with diet. Something that doesn't make me feel weak.

I see they are doing a 2 for 1 in Denny’s on servings of vagina...you better get down there and stock up!!
Post 4 IP   flag post
340573 4 4
destitute