Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
My hips are uneven. The right is lower.
Little by little over the past year or two I've been experiencing symptoms which have quickly gotten worse in recent months. Basically, I get wicked spasms in my left hip upper medial quadrant. Glute Medius? Sometimes it's so bad that I get numbness which goes down into my thigh. Squatting down or sitting usually makes the symptoms subside pretty quickly. I've been doing all kinds of stretching of the hips, hams, quads, and QL (left QL is noticeably tight) and doing hip adduction and abduction exercises. I only recently realized how tight the left QL is, so I'm hoping that attacking that will make a big difference.

Anyone have experience with this?
Post 1 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Sounds like arthritis, old man!

Haha I joke. I've been having issues with my gluteus minimus lately which mimics a lower back pain. Sounds different but I'm in for any recommendations in the thread.
Post 2 IP   flag post
lolssons private msg quote post Address this user
Why don't you go to a naprapath or a chiropractor to get it adjusted?
Post 3 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Because chiropractors are voodoo magic and hurt people.

Look up how many strokes are caused by chiropractic practices. Ask a neurologist what their thoughts are on chiropractors.

They don't fix anything.
Post 4 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
I visit the chiropractor from time to time for routine adjustments and tried it for this, but after about 8 visits I decided it wasn't going to "fix" this issue. At least they put my mind at ease with x-rays to prove I had no structural issues in the lower back.
Post 5 IP   flag post
340421 5 5
destitute