Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Pikadrew private msg quote post Address this user
Got 280lb wondering what you guys think about form and would like to know why I can get 11 reps when some people can get 11 and hit 300lbs here’s the video————>
Post 1 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
11 reps of what? What are you referring to? -3X
Post 2 IP   flag post
At 225
Post 3 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Ah ok. So strength isn’t that linear. It’s as much a neurological adaptation as it is muscular. That means it’s not just your muscles that need to adapt to a movement but the way your brain evolves to fire electric impulses to the nerves in your muscles as well. Lastly, individual strength varies from person to person. You can’t change that part, but you can change the way you train. Your videos suggest that you do a lot of singles. You mentioned you also don’t squat or deadlift. Based only on that information, it seems like your training approach could be better. How often do you bench with lighter weight? How much speed work do you do benching? What are you doing for your back? If the only thing you do is bench heavy for low reps, that’s the only thing you’ll get better at. People that train with a well-rounded approach tend to have greater carryover between movements or different volumes of the same movement. -3X
Post 4 IP   flag post
Am I still boucing? I really want to do it with good powerlifting form Eknight what do you think
Post 5 IP   flag post
Dorich private msg quote post Address this user
Well, they say Tiger Woods benches 500 kg, so compared to him this is pretty weak.
Post 6 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
I would say you have much more control at the bottom and less bounce. -3X
Post 7 IP   flag post
340552 7 7
destitute