Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Bench PressChestLOLTraining LogWTF

(VIDEO)Told off for dropping weight after a bench press19335

MrBenchpressa private msg quote post Address this user
Was doing a bench press and some lady tells me not to drop the weight after failing with 100kgs LOL

she told some other guy not to make noise deadlifting before as well LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiMfLNor4ug

The joy of working out in pansy lame "fitness" gym
Post 1 IP   flag post
And before anyone states the obvious I dont need a spotter, it doesnt hurt coming down on me.
Post 2 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Jake! You enjoy that little vacation you got for not playing well with others? Hope you’re doing better after your time-out.

And of COURSE you need a spot. You got stapled to the bench. That’s what a spotter is there to prevent!

Have a nice day! -3X
Post 3 IP   flag post
Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user
How stubborn can one be? As if your posts on your other account weren’t enough, now you fail to complete your reps on the bench press, the weight falls back on you, and apparently you don’t need a spotter.
Post 4 IP   flag post
"Hey Jake! You enjoy that little vacation you got for not playing well with others? Hope you’re doing better after your time-out."

LMFAO how the hell did you know it was me?

"And of COURSE you need a spot. You got stapled to the bench. That’s what a spotter is there to prevent!"

No I dont, if you fail it do the roll of shame, it doesnt even hurt at all, no need for a spotter, if I sat up with it with no problem then why do I need some spotter?

"How stubborn can one be? As if your posts on your other account weren’t enough, now you fail to complete your reps on the bench press, the weight falls back on you, and apparently you don’t need a spotter."

Not everyones some pussy whos afraid of 100kg coming down on them, are you incapable of sitting up withi t? If I can easily roll it off me why do I need a spotter.

REALITY CHECK I DONT!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Yeah gonna ask for a spot on every set even when I can just roll it off me without any problems.
Post 6 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
How did we know it was you? Aside from your name in the YouTube account and the IP address check here, there was the overwhelming smell of douchery emanating from this thread.

Sorry, never been pinned with that little weight. My bad. -3X
Post 7 IP   flag post
Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
Sorry, never been pinned with that little weight. My bad. -3X
Post 8 IP   flag post
"How did we know it was you? Aside from your name in the YouTube account and the IP address check here, there was the overwhelming smell of douchery emanating from this thread.

Sorry, never been pinned with that little weight. My bad. -3X"

LOL I thought it would of been big boy

LOL little weight, you bench more than me at 145lbs because your a fucking 3 foot tall manlet dwarf, benching more wont make up for your lack of height, strong cope my little half of a man friend, strong cope but a bigger bench wont make up for your manlet genes.

"Sorry, never been pinned with that little weight. My bad. -3X"

Love to see you hit more at my height and bodyweight big boy, you have no videos of you lifting, and based on your profile picture, your a fat flabby DYEL, pretty sure at equal weights and heights I would own your fat ass
Post 9 IP   flag post
"douchery emanating from this thread."

douchery? You mean like you coming on here and starting it off with a snarky sarcastic comment, your so pissy and salty,

angry manlet
Post 10 IP   flag post
Hey eknight, you do realize if you were my height you would have to weight alot more than fucking 145lbs or whatever to bench what you do.

But of course you are to stubborn to admit that, grow to my height and I doubt you would be pressin much more at all and my weight small dwarf.
Post 11 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Still hasn’t learned to play well with others or that there’s an edit button lol. I have posted tons of vids as well as a contest pic of my 420 bench.

Aaaaaamd still fixated on that height excuse. Irrespective of anyone’s height or weight, I’ve never had to roll 225 off of me because it pinned me to the bench like it did you. I understand that that’s a bitter pill to swallow, but it’s a fact. Sorry about your damn luck and poor genetics for heavy lifting.

If it makes you feel any better, I’ve lifted more than guys taller than me and shorter than me and been out-lifted by both as well. Never cried and bellyached about it either way.

Hey, but please, by all means keep being a little bitch about this. Maybe you’ll get banned again 🤣 -3X
Post 12 IP   flag post
Poor genetics little man? I bench 220lbs for 5 reps at 5,11 and 145lbs, With a max of 250lbs, that puts me at advanced in bench press in any powerlifting charts

Poor genetics? You mean like your poor height genetics LMFAO!

Oh and as for "playing nice" with others, THE FIRST COMMENT YOU POST ON HERE WAS A SNARKY COMMENT! you and this other douche come on here with the intention of starting shit because your so mad, guess what? Im over that original thread, you post snarky comments then play the victim and act like im the big baddie,

your a victim player eknight, you provoke then cry. I bet your a social justice warrior, did you cry when trump won? Because you act like one.

Provoke then play the victim just like those antifa pussies in your country LOL
Post 13 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
250 is advanced at 145? Bwah ha ha ha ha! Only have around 200 more pounds to catch up to me then. -3X
Post 14 IP   flag post
Yeah because your a fucking short ass, and thats the only thing you have to say after my comment? NO ARGUEMENT

Whats your height?

Oh and did you honestly take that long to post that comment? LMFAO

Poor typing genetics
Post 15 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
*you’re
*argument
*what’s

5’4” and proud of it.

Lemme know when you can come close to what I’ve hit. 370 at 132. 420 at 140. Both paused in meets. 225 for 20 touch and go. 225 for 12 paused. Never stuck under 225 because I have sense enough to use a spotter.

And my first comment was snarky mainly because your ass got banned from the site for being a shit stirrer and you tried to be clever and create a new account... but you’re too dense to not use your same name on your YouTube account. Fucking moron! -3X
Post 16 IP   flag post
yeah your 5,4 thats what I thought

SHORT

Proves my orignal point, its significantly easier for short manlets, If you were my height you would weigh prob about 180lbs to 190lbs with your current muscle mass.

You honestly think the pound for pound strength of a someone whos 5 foot 4 is comparable to someone whos 5,11 and the same weight?

You have much more muscle mass at that weight than I would because you have less bone, therefore a higher percentage of your weight is muscle mass and less of it is bone structure. Also shorter ROM

I've said it a million times before but if you were my height you would probably have to weight close to 200lbs to have enough mass to lift those weights, so the comparison is completely bullshit

and If I was your height I would prob only weigh 120lbs, so what would happen if I gained another 20lbs, I would be MUCH stronger than I am now.

So are you really more impressive? Not really
Post 17 IP   flag post
"And my first comment was snarky mainly because your ass got banned from the site for being a shit stirrer and you tried to be clever and create a new account... but you’re too dense to not use your same name on your YouTube account. Fucking moron! -3X"

LMFAO CUNT im not so pressured to go undercover on this site to make an entirely knew youtube account just so you dont notice me. I assumed well, maybe no one would realize that.

"225 because I have sense enough to use a spotter."

You mean because your a pussy whos afraid of 225lbs, hey if its so light why are you scared? Doesnt hurt me at all when it comes down.

Or is the big bad powerlifter scared of a little 225lbs?
Post 18 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
If you were my height and outweighed me by 50 pounds you’d still not be hitting the numbers I’ve hit. That’s what you’re not getting. I’ve competed all over the country lifting more than guys two weight classes heavier than me who were my height. You act like anyone in the world at my height and weight could bench what I’ve benched. Ffs, where are all these dudes at then if it’s so easy?? -3X
Post 19 IP   flag post
Pretty sure I would,

I've increased my bench 70lbs without a single weight gain, pretty sure if I was your height and weight 50lbs more I'd hit your numbers easy
Post 20 IP   flag post
already can do 250lbs, at your height and weight would have ALOT more muscle mass at 5,11 and 145lbs, add even another 50lbs and could hit 400lbs pretty sure.
Post 21 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
If it helps you to sleep at night believing you could even unrack 400+ pounds of you were shorter, then by all means, please keep being delusional. -3X
Post 22 IP   flag post
LOL strong lack of knowledge of how lifting and muscle mass and height effects things.

Its not a matter of being shorter, but HAVING MORE MUSCLE MASS AT THAT WEIGHT DUE TO BEING SHORTER!
Post 23 IP   flag post
and why does it matter who can bench more? I didnt upload this to brag about some shit like this. You come on here posting comments with some other douche and turn it into a shitposting fest.

Why are you still so mad you need to do some yoga and learn to forgive and forget.
Post 24 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
You’re so delusional it’s comical. There have been maybe 250 people in the history of powerlifting to hit a 420 pound bench in the 148s and even fewer to hit 370 at the 132s, but your arrogant ass is SO convinced that those are easy numbers to achieve simply because of height. I mean, do you even see the stupidity in that? Get a damn spotter so you can get stronger.

It actually doesn’t matter at all to me who can bench more. I already know the answer to that, but it seems to be your focus, based on your handle and dumb shit like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBenchpressa
0lbs, so what would happen if I gained another 20lbs, I would be MUCH stronger than I am now.

So are you really more impressive? Not reall
-3X
Post 25 IP   flag post
A spotter wont make me stronger, It will not increase the weight I can lift.

How many people can hit 250lbs @ 145lbs while being 5,11, because most of the time I see that its from people who are significantly shorter than that.

Post a bunch of videos of people the same weight AND HEIGHT as me 5 foot 11 inches and 145lbs benching more than 250lbs.

Because I cant find any. No one shorter no one heavier. Go ahead prove me wrong.

Same height and weight
Post 26 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
A spotter will actually make you stronger, because you’ll be over-reaching in your training by having to go beyond failure once in a while.

And I don’t have to prove you wrong, because I don’t give a shit about your weaknesses. -3X
Post 27 IP   flag post
"A spotter will actually make you stronger, because you’ll be over-reaching in your training by having to go beyond failure once in a while."

You mean like doing forced reps or something?

"And I don’t have to prove you wrong, because I don’t give a shit about your weaknesses. -3X"

You mean you cant prove me wrong, because I am pretty strong for my size.
Post 28 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Frank Yang is 155 pounds, 5’10” and benches >300 pounds. Legit took me less than 3 minutes on google to find someone. Your theory is shit. Try again.

And yes, I mean “like forced reps or something.” -3X
Post 29 IP   flag post
How many people are that strong? LOL stop acting like thats normal.

Ufpwrlfter benches 400lbs at 154lbs and hes 5 foot 9, which is taller than you.

So suck it now your lifts are unimpressive
Post 30 IP   flag post
340363 56 30
destitute