Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Hambo private msg quote post Address this user
Hi fellow muscle heads,

I wondered what is rest-pause?

Thanks for answer.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user
It's when I rest my balls on your mom's forehead then I pause for a few seconds.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Hambo private msg quote post Address this user
You are simply said stupid Jsn3004. Your post shows your lack of intelligence.
Post 3 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
C’mon @Hambo you can’t google this? Rest-pause is simply going to failure with a high rep set, resting for a short amount of time without reracking the weights, and then cranking out more reps to failure, and repeat as often as you want. -3X
Post 4 IP   flag post
Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user
One can literally Google "rest-pause" and find out what it is in less than a minute. Funny how you're questioning my intelligence.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Dorich private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo
Hi fellow muscle heads,

I wondered what is rest-pause?

Thanks for answer.

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
Post 6 IP   flag post
340550 6 6
destitute