Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum

You're all useless pricks and assholes19314

JakeSimmonds private msg quote post Address this user
I joined this site to have interesting discussions and get some help regarding my workout, all I get in return is trolling and attacks right from the start, yes I was a bit agro in my original "pound for pound strength is stupid" thread, but the first comment was saying it was stupid then accusing me of being "mad because im skinny" from ultimate douche bag Eknight.

Even though the stuff I stated was very true and could of made a good discussion, I got flammed for no apparent reason then people complain and make me out to be the bad guy. yes a shorter person was an advantage over a taller lifter at equal bodyweights, thats a fact, different leverages yet apparently that makes me a troll for pointing it out even though its an overlooked point.

I have a thread about my squat and the only comment on there is a useless troll comment, this site sucks your all useless pricks and arseholes.

oh and that Eknight manlet who thinks hes the shit still has his panties in a twist triggered snowflake much?
Post 1 IP   flag post
frame private msg quote post Address this user
No one cares what happened, live in the moment, grow up
Post 2 IP   flag post
This is still happening now though, I have a thread about my squat and only a troll has responded this site is dead and useless. Should just shut it down so people dont waste their time thinking they can get some sort of help on it. Dont even know why im still visiting it
Post 3 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeSimmonds
... and could of made a good discussion

* could HAVE made. Or “could’ve.” The use of “could of” makes no sense. Like everything you post. It’s the childish inability to grab hold of any kind of intelligent and mature articulation. -3X
Post 4 IP   flag post
people who resort to petty things like correcting grammar have no real argument or interesting points.

So thanks for clarifying that enknight
Post 5 IP   flag post
eknight thinks hes smart because he uses big words he looked up in the dictionary.
Post 6 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeSimmonds
eknight thinks hes smart because he uses big words he looked up in the dictionary.

*he’s -3X
Post 7 IP   flag post
owned me mate
Post 8 IP   flag post
Dukenhiemer private msg quote post Address this user
I repped this because I thought the title was fucking funny.
Grow up dude.
Post 9 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukenhiemer
Grow up dude.

This. His behavior got him a little time-out. -3X
Post 10 IP   flag post
340168 10 10
destitute