Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum

Why is vegan gains so weak for his size?19311

Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user
What else did you want people to say after my response? He has no structure in his diet and no structure in his workout. He's 225 pounds, has zero definition, and he's doing some random upper body routine he made up.

No structure in his diet. No structure in his workout. No shit he's going to be weaker and look mediocre.

What else do you want?
Post 26 IP   flag post
JakeSimmonds private msg quote post Address this user
I have a problem with eknight being all like "no one gives a shit m8"

This guy wants to fight me irl or something
Post 27 IP   flag post
I thought it would make an interesting discussion about how size does not correlate with strength and about how bodybuilders are weak for their size, it could of made an interesting topic.
Post 28 IP   flag post
we could get into the science behind it
Post 29 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Why would anyone ever, under any circumstances, want to discuss jack shit with you? You don’t discuss. You argue and bitch, and whenever someone doesn’t agree with your perspective, you piss and moan and pour like a petulant child. It’s apparent in every thread you start. No one wants to converse with someone who acts like that. It’s your own fault that people don’t want to discuss anything with you. You want to blame someone, blame yourself. -3X
Post 30 IP   flag post

no I dont I only act like that because I get attacked for no reason the first comment you left on my first thread was

"this is stupid, your mad because your skinny" you dont discuss jack shit yourself that thread went on for ages and you never addressed any of my points just a bunch of random butthurt. Then said im wrong without actually explaining how and said that because "I dont have an argument im wrong" WTF lol
Post 31 IP   flag post
I would be cool if people were actually going to discuss it, I dont have a problem with people disagreeing but when you start a thread like you and those other people do of course im not gonna react kind

you come on and call what I say "stupid" without actually addressing anything then whine when I dont kiss your ass in return, now if you approached me like an intelligent person would of and actually said "I think your wrong because....." then I would of discussed.

Instead your all "eat a sandwich, your wrong and mad cause your skinny" yeah then you act like im the bad guy because I got pissed. LOL your a victim player eknight you come on to my threads post a useless dumb comment and now your grumpy because I didnt kiss your ass in response. BOO HOO also you complain how I "have no solution" well that was the whole point of that thread to DISCUSS IT
Post 32 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
There’s nothing to discuss, though. End of story. Your point was illogical.

Also, “you’re” and “would have.” Would HAVE, not would of. “Would of” doesn’t make any fucking sense, at all. How can anyone take you seriously, when you can’t correctly write a sentence after you’ve already been corrected?? -3X
Post 33 IP   flag post
great argument, "end of story" yea really addressed my points and called me out with that one.

calling my point "illogical" means nothing when you cant even come up with any argument or points at all, if its so illogical then explain how, except you cant because YOU are wrong. you offer nothing but red herrings the entire time distracting people from my point with random crap about my size and whatnot,

You lose the debate, no actual argument points or anything. Sounds like your just mad because your short and you take it as an attack against short people.

And like I said before, grammar nazis are petty idiots if you resort to that then you have lost the debate. its a comment section on some site not a fucking English essay.
Post 34 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
I actually did point out that weight classes, not height classes exist to address biomechanic differences, but like all zealots, you chose to ignore any and all points that did not coincide with your bias. That’s your problem, not mine. If you feel like you need to believe that your stance- which is contradictory to every weightlifting and powerlifting federation ever in existence- is correct and that makes you a “winner,” then knock yourself out. What did you win? Money? Bragging rights? Nope. At end of the day, you’re still a sad, skinny, pitiful little boy, begging for attention on the internet because mommy and daddy didn’t give you enough when you were growing up. -3X
Post 35 IP   flag post
Yeah but that was after your troll "your mad cause your skinny" comment, you started the shit posting on that site with your obnoxious comment, it wasnt until after I called you out that you said that.

And I was not only talking about powerlifting federations but talking about strength in general, few people realize height makes a big difference.
Post 36 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeSimmonds

calling my point "illogical" means nothing when you cant even come up with any argument or points at all, if its so illogical then explain how, except you cant because YOU are wrong. you offer nothing but red herrings the entire time distracting people from my point with random crap about my size and whatnot,

You lose the debate, no actual argument points or anything. Sounds like your just mad because your short and you take it as an attack against short people.

But by your own admission none of the above is correct if you admit I gave you an answer. Now you just want to fucking cry like a 3 year old. Grow up. -3X
Post 37 IP   flag post
you gave me a terrible bad answer, in fact it was not an answer but more of a "theres no soluton so who cares" thats not an argument to why im somehow "wrong" also that was after your original troll "do you even lift lol" comment
Post 38 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
See this is what I mean- this is why no one wants to reply to your threads or discuss shit with you. Just because you don’t understand an answer or don’t agree with it doesn’t mean it’s not an answer. You’re simply to stubborn or too dumb to comprehend that. -3X
Post 39 IP   flag post
Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user
Just because you don't agree/like his answer doesn't mean it's a bad answer. That's why nobody wants to engage in debate with you because it's either your way or the highway.
Post 40 IP   flag post
"See this is what I mean- this is why no one wants to reply to your threads or discuss shit with you. Just because you don’t understand an answer or don’t agree with it doesn’t mean it’s not an answer. You’re simply to stubborn or too dumb to comprehend that. -3X"

I can comprehend your "answers" its just that they are shit ones which are annoying. if you explained why you thought I was wrong first of, respectfully I would not have a problem, instead you start the thread with "what you say is stupid your mad cause your skinny"

You expect a proper civil response to that?

its almost like your a troll, post an annoying comment then play the victim and act like im the bad guy because I got mad, im pretty sure my response was appropriate to your inane comment.

If you wanted a better response then maybe you should of said why you think im wrong and actually went over what I said, instead you started it with a stupid accusation and said it was stupid without giving any reason then you wonder why I got mad.

Seriously?
Post 41 IP   flag post
"Just because you don't agree/like his answer doesn't mean it's a bad answer. That's why nobody wants to engage in debate with you because it's either your way or the highway."

No its trolls who post annoying comments and say im wrong without giving any explanation or reasons.

And yes they were bad answers, throughout that entire thread which went on for ten pages not a single person addressed any of the points I made in the post. It was a bunch of dumb responses and ad hominem attacks the only argument against me was "You dont have a solution so stop complaining" So what if I dont have a solution, that doesnt mean I cant bring up an overlooked issue or that im somehow "wrong" to think being short is an advantage in relative strength which it IS and if im so wrong then disprove what I say, except you cant, no one can because it isnt wrong.

Its like people thought it was some personal attack and posted dumb shit, go read the first page of that "pound for pound" strength thread and read the first page, you think those answers were good well thoughtout ones which I could have an intelligent discussion about?

Lets go over them
"This post is stupid"
"Go eat a sandwich"
"who cares"
Post 42 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Ok, will give it to you one more time, not because I think you’ll listen, but because you’re an obstinate, stubborn little zealot who believes he’s correct no matter how much evidence is presented to the contrary.
1. Your thread title was about pound for pound strength. You’re hung up on height. Pounds are a unit of mass. Mass is not equivalent to height. The thread should have ended there because you can’t differentiate the two, so right off the bat your opinion holds no credibility.
2. Strength in the kinds of movements you’re discussing only matters in an organized weightlifting or powerlifting setting. Outside of that, it’s a pointless argument- like squatting below parallel. Below parallel squatting is an arbitrary ROM established by powerlifting federations to establish depth. It offers no benefit outside of that setting vs parallel squatting and debating about it if you don’t compete is useless.
3. Taller lifters have the potential to carry much more muscle and body weight than shorter lifters, which has the potential to carryover to significantly heavier weights lifted. That’s why guys like Mendelson and Rychlak are bigger than you and I combined. In an effort to offset this advantage, formulas as used to rank overall lifters.
4. If you’re a taller lifter and you can’t hang with stronger people than you who are either heavier, or have a mechanical advantage because of limb length, the problem is not with the system AT ALL. The problem is with YOU. You need to either get stronger, gain some muscle, or likely, do both. Bitching about it is like a short guy bitching that basketball is unfair because the rim is too high. The rim’s not too high, he’s too short, just like you’re not strong enough.

Almost all of the above has already been pointed out to you. You have chosen to ignore it because it doesn’t fit you bias. That means you’re not only wrong, you’re too stubborn to admit it. I’m sure you’ll have some whiney retort to this, but rather than post it, why don’t you use that time to write a post on a basketball forum about how the hoop being too high is stupid and see how far that gets you? -3X
Post 43 IP   flag post
"1. Your thread title was about pound for pound strength. You’re hung up on height. Pounds are a unit of mass. Mass is not equivalent to height. The thread should have ended there because you can’t differentiate the two, so right off the bat your opinion holds no credibility."

Yeah but height makes a difference to how much mass someone would have an equal weights, a 150lb 5 foot person has more mass in fat or muscle than a 6 foot tall 150lbs person, therefore its completely unfair to compare the two, my point is people need to bring height into the mix when talking about relative strength.

And I can differentiate the 2, dont know why you think I cant

"2. Strength in the kinds of movements you’re discussing only matters in an organized weightlifting or powerlifting setting. Outside of that, it’s a pointless argument- like squatting below parallel. Below parallel squatting is an arbitrary ROM established by powerlifting federations to establish depth. It offers no benefit outside of that setting vs parallel squatting and debating about it if you don’t compete is useless."

No it isnt, people compare whos stronger relative all the time, just because they are not competing doesnt mean you should not worry about it, that would be like saying trying to increase your bench max is useless unless you compete.

". Taller lifters have the potential to carry much more muscle and body weight than shorter lifters, which has the potential to carryover to significantly heavier weights lifted. That’s why guys like Mendelson and Rychlak are bigger than you and I combined. In an effort to offset this advantage, formulas as used to rank overall lifters."

that makes sense as a way of evening things out, but only in competition.

"4. If you’re a taller lifter and you can’t hang with stronger people than you who are either heavier, or have a mechanical advantage because of limb length, the problem is not with the system AT ALL. The problem is with YOU. You need to either get stronger, gain some muscle, or likely, do both. Bitching about it is like a short guy bitching that basketball is unfair because the rim is too high. The rim’s not too high, he’s too short, just like you’re not strong enough."

That makes sense to a degree, but its still unfair to compare the pound for pound strength of someone the same weight of different heights

It was like when you came in boosting about your 400lb bench @ 140lbs or something, your clearly much shorter than me yet the same weight, so of course your going to be alot stronger at that weight and have more muscle mass, you have less bone so the comparison is completely irrelevant.

Your arguments make sense if were discussing only powerlifting rules but we are not the thread was suppose to be about it in general, in or out of powerlifting, guys online compare relative strength all the time yet no one brings this up ever. Just because I said "powerlifting" in the thread doesnt mean I was only talking about that and nothing else.
Post 44 IP   flag post
my simply point was boosting about how much stronger you are than someone at the same weight is stupid when your a whole foot shorter than them. most people dont realize this at all.

Theres people who wonder how powerlifters can be so strong at such lift weights and act like its amazing for someone whos 5 foot tall and 150lbs for like a fuck ton of weight, when in reality they dont have superhuman strength, its because they have an extremely limited ROM and they have maximized the amount of muscle mass they have at that weight.

If you look at the short light weight lifters most have big legs and are extremely thick and solid they may only weigh 130lbs but they have plenty of mass at that size, hence them being so strong. But most people dont realize this

they say "I only weigh the same and im not anywhere near as strong" but they fail to realize that lifter has the same mass as a taller 185lb lifter would, they weigh so little because their short and a higher percentage of their weight is muscle mass. and they have significantly short ROM

It explains why people can be so strong at light weights, yet little people ive talked to seem to know this or bring it into consideration.
Post 45 IP   flag post
"Pounds are a unit of mass. Mass is not equivalent to height."

the amount of muscle and fat mass someone has at a different height to someone else will be different.
Post 46 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
And there it is. I have given you- in detail- an explanation and because you disagree with it, you presume the answer is wrong.

Let me be clear here- you’re only a member of this board because when Mike asked me to moderate it, I declined, or I would have banned your ass for being nothing more than a pot stirring, pugnacious little douche. At least you can’t cry about no one giving you explanations anymore. You had one spelled out for you. You’re just too dense to accept you’re wrong. I’m out. Argue with someone else. -3X
Post 47 IP   flag post
Hypocritical, because you presume my answer is wrong. And dont listen, which is exactly what your accusing me of, yet your so arrogant you think your right and everyone else is wrong.

You are not comprehending my points or what im saying. sounds like you cant handle having your logic questioned. You didnt prove me incorrect in any of that, I responded to it and said why it doesnt prove me wrong.

Then you come and call me "Dense" Because I dont agree with your opinion.

Funny how you accuse me of presuming the answer is wrong yet you do the same with me.

Im willing to debate but your so arrogant you seem to think the rules are perfect and everyone else is wrong. Your points only apply to powerlifting outside of that they dont.

I win the debate, you seem to misunderstand or cant be bothered comprehending what im saying.
Post 48 IP   flag post
I dont presume the answer is wrong, It isnt "wrong" but it doesnt answer the question or what im saying. If you actually had an argument you would of responded to the points.

Instead you run away from the argument.
Post 49 IP   flag post
you seem to have completely misunderstood what I said
Post 50 IP   flag post
Thedude1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
*must have, not must of. Grammar is hard, huh? -3X

Really? Jump on a stool and look on the counter little guy, your grammar and the mis-use of commas and periods are sickening. Maybe you should enroll in English 101 and go from there...and by the way, you contribute NOTHING to this forum, you’re a fucking asshole, just shut the fuck up!!
Post 51 IP   flag post
Dorich private msg quote post Address this user
Can't we all just get along?
Post 52 IP   flag post
MrBenchpressa private msg quote post Address this user
we will when eknight admits hes wrong
Post 53 IP   flag post
340421 53 28
destitute