Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Fat lossFemale FitnessNewbiePhysiqueSquats

Need help.. Double butt..19301

yogstrong private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,

So that's pretty embarrassing, I need help and / or advice to get rid of my double butt ...

After several months of jogging, yoga, deadlift, squat .. my double butt is still here .. i do not know what to do, i would like to know if i can eliminate it or not, if it's just genetic or if i just do not do it properly ... Lol

I am 20 years old, measuring 1m65 for 58kg this is my only problem with the little " muffin top " ..

I know that I can not target a particular area, but if you have any advice or a particular program to improve this "problem" one day.. I'm interested ! ! !

Thank you !

( Please do not be too hard on me I know it's not very pleasant to see .. )
Post 1 IP   flag post

Post 2 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
WTF is a double butt? You have a normal looking posterior. -3X
Post 3 IP   flag post
I will rephrase the problem.. I simply have an excess of fat under my buttocks.
It is more visible from the front but I do not really want to post a photo like that .. it's pretty ugly
Post 4 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Lose body fat. Have you read the FAQ thread? It has pretty detailed info on the steps to setting up nutrition to do so. -3X
Post 5 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
Really can't see what you mean. Need that front view. Can't be that bad judging by the back.
Post 6 IP   flag post
A_em private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
Lose body fat.

This.

And focus on your hamstrings more during your weight training. As far as I remember 2:1 (hams:quads) is a proper ratio.

You can also consider hitting leg day twice a week.

Besides- you are just a bit obsessed about it and it is not that bad as you think it is. I am sure most people don't even notice it.
Post 7 IP   flag post
" Lose body fat " yes I already did that a few months ago
( diet + workout ) the majority of body fat was gone. I had gained muscle and tone except on the upper thighs..

It is not only visible in a bikini but also in a jeans it makes a like fold on the upper thighs just like "love handles" but not in the same place Ahah

So.. The best would be to lose body fat again and focus more on harmstring ?

I'll put a picture right after to see if it's more visible and maybe have a better idea of ​​what to do to get rid of it.

Thank you very much for your advice !

I'll get started right now
Post 8 IP   flag post

it looks like cellulite but it's really just fat and it goes around the upper thighs.

Maybe can not be seen too much in the pic but is like .. I don't know how to say it in English .. a bump ?

I am not native English I hope it's understandable.

I do not want to bother you too much with that .. Thank you very very much for your help ! !
Post 9 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Not trying to be a jerk, but you didn’t lose ENOUGH fat for your goals. It’s not “lose fat again,” it’s “lose fat still... and more.” -3X
Post 10 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, need to keep losing more fat. For women, the hips and thighs are usually the most stubborn and the last to go.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Ok understood, thank you
Post 12 IP   flag post
340582 12 12
destitute