Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum

So confused, what to do?19298

Smash00 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, have lifted since january now. I am in my 20s, from Norway, 6'1 and 186 lbs.

My body is skinnyfat, alot fat, but very little musclemass. I was thinking to cut down to 174 lbs, and then bulk up, but i am unsure now. Have gone down a bit.

1) Should i continue cutting(700-800 kcal deficit), or should i small-cut(200-300 kcal deficit)?

2) How much calories should i consume daily? My TDEE is 2550.

PS: I am not from USA, so sry if my english is bad.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user

Such a troll
Post 2 IP   flag post
forgottenpass private msg quote post Address this user
I'll go ahead and assume this guy isn't a troll....

What workout routine are you currently doing? What is your lifts on the big compounds like squat,deadlift,bench,ohp, bent over row, ohp, and chin up?
Also what is your lifestyle like? Are you active or have a daily job?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by forgottenpass
I'll go ahead and assume this guy isn't a troll....

What workout routine are you currently doing? What is your lifts on the big compounds like squat,deadlift,bench,ohp, bent over row, ohp, and chin up?
Also what is your lifestyle like? Are you active or have a daily job?

Hi, thanks

I am currently doing a u/l routine, from Fierce 5, try to increase the weights every week.

Squat - 132 lbs, Deadlift - 140 lbs, Bench - 121 lbs, Ohp - 77 lbs. Chinup - 5 Chinups.

My lifestyle isnt anything special, i am a student, so i am bit active. I try to workout every morning

And like i said, i have been on a hard deficit now, but i cant see that i have added more muscle. Mayve i should increase my kcals to 2200-2300?
Post 4 IP   flag post
forgottenpass private msg quote post Address this user
....Well there you go, better listen close!
Honestly not trying to sound like an asshole, but from your physique I already knew your lifts wouldn't be strong. As a natural your strength strongly correlates with your physique. Watch as you gain lots of strength your body composition will start to get better! Skinny fat guys usually have terrible muscle/fat ratio and are very weak.

I don't know about that specific program but you don't need to wait a whole week to progress in weight at a such low level of strength,try every session. I'd recommend you look into icf 5x5 and run the cutting version. Its a 5x5 bodybuilding full body split for beginners that progress every workout!
Get your squat/bench/deadlift to a 3/2/4 plates and tell me if your still skinny fat!
Remember, progress is KEY!!

As for your diet, I think 2200 is a bit low for your weight, and you wont be able to recomp if your calories are too low, last thing you want to do is lose any muscle causing you to remain skinny fat. Id recommend around 2400-2600 calories,1g of protein per bw, 20-25% from fats and fill the rest with carbs. And up your weekly cardio a bit for cardiovascular health.

There!.....Now, I don't want to see another fucking thread by you about being "confused" until 6+ months!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Yeags private msg quote post Address this user
Nice titts🤪🤪🤪
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeags
Nice titts🤪🤪🤪

Thats what I said to ur mother yesterday aswell.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by forgottenpass
....Well there you go, better listen close!
Honestly not trying to sound like an asshole, but from your physique I already knew your lifts wouldn't be strong. As a natural your strength strongly correlates with your physique. Watch as you gain lots of strength your body composition will start to get better! Skinny fat guys usually have terrible muscle/fat ratio and are very weak.

I don't know about that specific program but you don't need to wait a whole week to progress in weight at a such low level of strength,try every session. I'd recommend you look into icf 5x5 and run the cutting version. Its a 5x5 bodybuilding full body split for beginners that progress every workout!
Get your squat/bench/deadlift to a 3/2/4 plates and tell me if your still skinny fat!
Remember, progress is KEY!!

As for your diet, I think 2200 is a bit low for your weight, and you wont be able to recomp if your calories are too low, last thing you want to do is lose any muscle causing you to remain skinny fat. Id recommend around 2400-2600 calories,1g of protein per bw, 20-25% from fats and fill the rest with carbs. And up your weekly cardio a bit for cardiovascular health.

There!.....Now, I don't want to see another fucking thread by you about being "confused" until 6+ months!

Agree in everything u say, but why eat 2400-2500 kcal?

Isnt the thing that u should cut when u are over 22-23% bodyfat?
Post 8 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Where did you come up with 2550 as your TDEE? That can’t be right. I’m shorter, lighter, and older and that’s closer to mine. Using your numbers I get 2920 kcals. -3X
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
Where did you come up with 2550 as your TDEE? That can’t be right. I’m shorter, lighter, and older and that’s closer to mine. Using your numbers I get 2920 kcals. -3X

Am using this one, https://www.freedieting.com/calorie-calculator

Actually my TDEE is closer to 2700, so my fault.

Maybe i should increase my kcals a bit then, from 1800 to 2200?
Post 10 IP   flag post
Thats what I said to ur mother yesterday aswell.rnrnrn\r\n\r\nMy mom would titty fuck you
Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:
rnrnrnrnrnMy mom would titty fuck you

Phaggot, let here come.

She wont be able to walk again. Just one night with her.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash00
Quote:
rnrnrnrnrnMy mom would titty fuck you

Phaggot, let here come.

She wont be able to walk again. Just one night with her.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Your right shed be tired after juggling those titties all night🤩🤩🤩🤩
Post 14 IP   flag post
Quote:
Your right shed be tired after juggling those titties all night🤩🤩🤩🤩

Ho the fuck cares about my titties when i take her in doggy, she wont see me.

Like i said, one night with ur mom. One fukkin night. She would squirt like a champion. Ask her, if she wants I can book her a hotel
Post 15 IP   flag post
I’m sorry I shouldn’t have made fun of your titts I’ve just never seen such well developed boobies on a little girl before 👍👍👍
Post 16 IP   flag post
Quote:
I’m sorry I shouldn’t have made fun of your titts I’ve just never seen such well developed boobies on a little girl before 👍👍👍

I have boobies? Hahah ok, u have said it like 150 times now.

Try harder next time bro, plz.

Ur ugly phaggot
Post 17 IP   flag post
Quote:

https://www.iifym.com/tdee-calculator/

Look here. Here my TDEE is 2500.
Post 18 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Do you want to argue your kcals or get results? I would be eating that 2500 kcals for at least two months and adjust from there. -3X
Post 19 IP   flag post
@Smash00 sorry man just messing with you but aren’t you the same guy that gave us the run around a few months back arguing about the advice everyone gave you???
Post 20 IP   flag post
Quote:
Do you want to argue your kcals or get results? I would be eating that 2500 kcals for at least two months and adjust from there. -3X

No, but the caloriecalculators are so different.

Some of them are saying 2900 and others 2500 like the iifym, which should i trust on?
Post 21 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Quote:
@Smash00 sorry man just messing with you but aren’t you the same guy that gave us the run around a few months back arguing about the advice everyone gave you???

Now he’s doing the same damn thing in this thread!

OP- I have given you my advice. 2500 for two months, then adjust. Either take that advice or don’t, but I’m not going to further debate it. -3X
Post 22 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

Now he’s doing the same damn thing in this thread!

OP- I have given you my advice. 2500 for two months, then adjust. Either take that advice or don’t, but I’m not going to further debate it. -3X

I appreciate ur answer bro, but why 2500? Shouldnt i loose all the fat first, and then gaining muscle?

A rule is that u shouldnt bulk when over 23% bodyfat like me.
Post 23 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
That’s not a rule. I don’t know where you picked it up. Ive never even heard of such nonsense, and I would love to watch strength athletes roll on the floor with laugher if they heard that.

Why 2500? Because that’s pretty close to your maintenance and you have a long way to go. It’s a poor plan to start reducing kcals significantly so early. -3X
Post 24 IP   flag post
Quote:
That’s not a rule. I don’t know where you picked it up. Ive never even heard of such nonsense, and I would love to watch strength athletes roll on the floor with laugher if they heard that.

Why 2500? Because that’s pretty close to your maintenance and you have a long way to go. It’s a poor plan to start reducing kcals significantly so early. -3X

Look at my bodyfat, and how then should i NOT cut? My bodyfat-percentage is around 23-24 or maybe more. Yes, i have very low musclemass, but also high bodyfatpercentage.

But why maintance? Why not be slighly under maintance, which also will fasten up the fatloss.
Post 25 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Done here. You’re not going to rope me into a back and forth like you did with everyone in your other thread. You have my advice. Take it or leave it. -3X
Post 26 IP   flag post
Guys what do u think?

Should i keep doing a hard-cut or going for bit below maintance?
Post 27 IP   flag post
salokin2 private msg quote post Address this user
The term "cut" is for strength athletes looking to lower bodyfat to reveal their muscles. Thus making their muscles look more "cut". You, as you stated, don't have any muscle mass to reveal. So, it is a question of if you want to lower your fat or increase your muscle mass.

You sound like you want to lower your bodyfat, so do it. Lift weights and eat at a calorie deficit. Don't expect hardly any muscle growth or strength increases while you're in the calorie deficit.

Be consistent, no cheat meals, stick to your calories. Once fat loss stalls lower your calories a bit or increase activity. It's not hard, but a lot of people screw it up.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Way2Buy private msg quote post Address this user
OMG! Go for Workout.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by salokin2
The term "cut" is for strength athletes looking to lower bodyfat to reveal their muscles. Thus making their muscles look more "cut". You, as you stated, don't have any muscle mass to reveal. So, it is a question of if you want to lower your fat or increase your muscle mass.

You sound like you want to lower your bodyfat, so do it. Lift weights and eat at a calorie deficit. Don't expect hardly any muscle growth or strength increases while you're in the calorie deficit.

Be consistent, no cheat meals, stick to your calories. Once fat loss stalls lower your calories a bit or increase activity. It's not hard, but a lot of people screw it up.

Thanks, and sry for late answer.

Yes, i would like to cut the fat off first. I have tried to eat at maintance/bulk but both of theese things gives me minimal with muscles, and my bodyfat gets so fukkin high.

But if i cut down to lets say 166 lbs, will i still be chubby as i am noe, because i have so little musclemass?
Post 30 IP   flag post
340362 34 30
destitute