Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Mustbenice private msg quote post Address this user
Should I do an easy workout that burns a lot of calories of a hard one that doesn't burn as many cals? (I'm cutting right now)
Post 1 IP   flag post
Yeags private msg quote post Address this user
You should always lift heavy in my opinion unless injured also how does and easy workout burn more calories than hard
Post 2 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Far too vague of a question. What kind of workout? Weights? Cardio? Yoga? What's your nutrition look like? -3X
Post 3 IP   flag post
Mustbenice private msg quote post Address this user
@Yeags I do cardio workouts on youtube 2-3 times a week and a couple of them are really easy, like burpees, running in place, pushups. The harder ones I do are more strength based. (but still have some cardio in them) some of the non cardio exercises included are dips, pullups, squats (hence they dont burn as many cals)
Post 4 IP   flag post
salokin2 private msg quote post Address this user
High intensity exercises pretty much always burn more calories than low intensity exercises, and they're a much better use of time as they are completed more quickly.

If your cardio workouts are easy, you should probably push yourself harder. Do the activities faster, time yourself and try to improve.
Post 5 IP   flag post
jostrosky private msg quote post Address this user
I believe that no matter how you lift it will burn calories. I mean when i am cutting, as i believe that most people do, is lift as heavy as possible to maintain strength. You are still going to be burning calories no matter what you do. If you are cutting the most important aspect is going to be your DIET and not your WORKOUT.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Yeags private msg quote post Address this user
The point of cutting is to see the results of your work so why work easier and lose all your gains while cutting lift heavy while cutting and try to preserve as much of your progress as possible... no easy way out.:
Post 7 IP   flag post
340364 7 7
destitute