Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Power Lifting

POUND FOR POUND STRENGTH IS STUPID19261

JakeSimmonds private msg quote post Address this user
Pretentious twats who think they can tell a whole story from a 4 page thread, if you saw a video of me training you would know I dont fucking go lazy.

I always push myself with "one more rep" mentality, im sweating, exhausted and I do demanding exercises. I dont make alot of fast progress because I find the eating difficult that isnt "lazy" thats called a small appetite and I have to force feed, that is very difficult.

Sometimes I spend a whole hour in the gym, that isnt "lazy"
Post 101 IP   flag post
JakeSimmonds private msg quote post Address this user
salokin 2

yeah those are some good points.
Post 102 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
This is one grumpy little kid.
Post 103 IP   flag post
JakeSimmonds private msg quote post Address this user
Im being attacked for no reason.

They are calling me lazy and shit when I dont train lazy.
Post 104 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
You skip exercises you don’t like. Lazy.
You clearly don’t count calories or take your nutrition seriously (ie, Burger King and “other stuff”). Lazy.
You only trained half of your things until you were told to do more. Lazy.
You made a thread bitching about others’ strength rather than just getting stronger yourself. Lazy.
You were literally handed a balanced routine including exercises to use and you responded with “blah blah blah.” Lazy.

It’s fine if weightlifting isn’t for you. It’s not for everybody. But please don’t come here acting like you’ve worked so hard and can’t figure out why you’re not progressing. You’re not progressing because you’re not disciplined or dedicated enough to make progress. -3X
Post 105 IP   flag post


JakeSimmonds private msg quote post Address this user
I dont skip exercises I dont like I skip exercises which give me back pain even when I do them with good form, I still squat even though I dont like them.

I dont count calories because I have never thought about it not because im "lazy" and I might start doing it.

I always trained everything, I do back chest and legs, always have.

I never "bitched" about others strength I made a thread pointing out an unfair advantage a shorter lifter has not about people being stronger than me, and I am focusing on getting stronger, idiot.

I responded with "bla bla bla" because thats all that routine was for me, like I said I have no idea were to go with it.
Post 106 IP   flag post
JakeSimmonds private msg quote post Address this user
Weightlifting is for me because I enjoy it and have gotten alot stronger.
Post 107 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Every time you post all I hear is:




-3X
Post 108 IP   flag post
JakeSimmonds private msg quote post Address this user
Funny because everytime I hear you post all I see is


https://i.ytimg.com/vi/5_7xiEZTsNc/hqdefault.jpg

Cant disprove my originally stated points in the thread = gets mad and starts calling people whiny "bitchs" while getting upset and whining over a thread.

I post legit responses to his questions and destroy every point you made about me being lazy and now your still going with the "stop whining" meathead argument, why dont you just admit I was right and your wrong.

"stop crying" isnt an argument pal, buddy m8
Post 109 IP   flag post
JakeSimmonds private msg quote post Address this user
I think your confusing total fucking ownage with crying M8
Post 110 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
I shit you not. I googled ops name and this is what pops up.




Carry on.
Post 111 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
LMAO if that’s what you consider “destroying,” then you’re sawft as well as lazy. If you would have destroyed anything, you wouldn’t be built like a pencil. Lol at 6’ and 140 pounds or whatever the fuck your skinny ass weighs. In before genetics/excuses/my back hurts/eating is hard/my vagina hurts. -3X
Post 112 IP   flag post
JakeSimmonds private msg quote post Address this user
So what your saying is if my back hurts I should keep doing an exercise?

So basically "we dont care about injuries were freaks lets ignore what our body is telling us and do it anyway, if we end up in a wheelchair oh well"

Sorry bra, but I would rather not be in a wheelchair by the time im 50, with a fucked up back. Easy for you to say I guess you clearly dont have minor back problems.
Post 113 IP   flag post
JakeSimmonds private msg quote post Address this user
Keep hating eknight your a hater on hater raid, doesnt change the fact that recently I just got stronger on squats and bench, my strength is coming back and I do think ill eventually hit some PRs.

Also that man looks like my dad when he was young.
Post 114 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
No, what I'm saying is that your body is no stronger than it's weakest link, so rather than avoiding exercises that cause pain, you should fix your strength deficits and learn to do them correctly. These two steps are part of training correctly (which Ive already pointed out you don't do), so that you can continue to train well into your 50s. I work in physical therapy, so I can guarantee you I care more about injuries than most people. I can also guarantee you that most injuries occur because of a weakness in one or more muscle groups, making other muscles have to compensate with maladaptive, faulty movement patterns. Strengthen those weaknesses, and you won't have the pain. -3X
Post 115 IP   flag post
JakeSimmonds private msg quote post Address this user
But deadlifts hurt my back even with good form, straight back and still get pain.
Post 116 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
What part of “you have other strength deficits you need to address, not skip them” do you not comprehend??? Deadlifts hurt your back because you lack lumbopelvic strength in general. -3X
Post 117 IP   flag post
JakeSimmonds private msg quote post Address this user
exactly which is why I dont do them, not because im "lazy" and what part of it being easier for a shorter person to be stronger at the same weight as a taller person do YOU not comprehend, sonny boy.
Post 118 IP   flag post
JakeSimmonds private msg quote post Address this user
today im gonna train back and legs.
Post 119 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry boy? I could be your father, lol. In fact for another 10 bucks I’d have been ya daddy. -3X
Post 120 IP   flag post
Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user
@JakeSimmonds Grow up and stop making an ass of yourself. It's too bad you can't put your ego aside, read this entire thread, and realize how arrogant and immature you sound.

First of all, your problem with pound for pound strength is stupid and all you did was complain. You offered no solutions to the "problem". You skip certain exercises, you don't count your calories, you don't follow a structured program, etc. And worst of all, you're 6 foot and 140 pounds. If you're going to talk shit about strength, at least be strong and look like you lift.

So you can swallow your pride and take the advice given to you, or you can continue to talk shit and still look like you don't lift.
Post 121 IP   flag post
JakeSimmonds private msg quote post Address this user
"Grow up and stop making an ass of yourself. It's too bad you can't put your ego aside, read this entire thread, and realize how arrogant and immature you sound."


I dont sound immature, I brought up great overlooked points and explained them well.


"First of all, your problem with pound for pound strength is stupid and all you did was complain. You offered no solution."

My problem isnt stupid, your stupid, Its easier for a shorter person to be strong at a low weight, therefore you cant compare a shorter lifter to a taller lifter at equal weights, height makes a difference is what im saying WHICH IT DOES!!! And I did offer a solution, to bring height into it, it wont make it 100 percent even but you never will, if you disagree with that solution then debate me.

"You skip certain exercises,"
Yeah because they give me back problems, yeah lets do an exercise which fucks with my back and could potentially put me in a wheelchair.

"you don't count your calories, you don't follow a structured program,"

I do have a structured program which I follow and im getting stronger.

"And worst of all, you're 6 foot and 140 pounds. It's one thing to talk shit about powerlifting, weightlifting, bodybuilding, etc., but with those stats you don't even look like you lift."

Im 5,11 and 144lbs also so what if I dont "look" like I lift, I care about being strong for my size, not some superficial crap like "looking" like I lift, I not a bodybuilder, my goals are being strong for my size, and you dont have to "look" like you lift to criticize something to do with lifting.

"I say this so you can get a wakeup call"

You didnt give me a wake up call, you just said a bunch of broscience gym douche nonsense "you dont look like you lift brah" cool story, I know I dont but I dont give a fuck, I train for strength, thats all that matters to me, being way stronger than I look.
Post 122 IP   flag post
JakeSimmonds private msg quote post Address this user
Squat just went up another 10lbs than what it was last time I did them, gaining back that strength, will soon be benching 225lbs again hopefully.
Post 123 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
How many times junior?

Oh you meant once. 225 once. How cute! -3X
Post 124 IP   flag post
JakeSimmonds private msg quote post Address this user
Fuck off cunt, Im 5,11 and 144lbs, you bench more at that weight because your a fucking manlet, also you have been training longer, irrelevant dumb comparison if you were my height and weight you would not be any stronger.

Also manlet, how cute.
Post 125 IP   flag post
JakeSimmonds private msg quote post Address this user
Oh and only insecure douche bags with enormous egos make fun of how much someone lifts, what a homo. Lifting more doesnt make up for being a dwarf with a 1 inch cock which you use to bang your mother with.
Post 126 IP   flag post
Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeSimmonds
insecure douche bags with enormous egos make fun


Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeSimmonds
Fuck off cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeSimmonds
fucking manlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeSimmonds
what a homo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeSimmonds
dwarf

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeSimmonds
1 inch cock


So only insecure douchebags make with enormous egos make fun of people and you say that? Hilarious.
Post 127 IP   flag post
JakeSimmonds private msg quote post Address this user
Eknight start it so its justified, he deserves it, I dont
Post 128 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
This whole thread is evidence of you deserving it. You’re by far the most timid little keyboard warrior I’ve ever seen. “He started it!” I mean really? Really? How’s it feel to know the whole world has seen that you’re not only weak as fuck physically, but you lack any and all emotional intelligence and strength whatsoever as well? You get your panties in a wad like a little bitch over nothing. What a loser! Grow up kid. -3X
Post 129 IP   flag post
JakeSimmonds private msg quote post Address this user
Weak as fuck physically bitch? LOL I've benched over 1.5 times my bodyweight and used 95lbs dumbells while weighing only 144 pounds, not impressive but weak? Get real fuckhead. What a cunt enknight is total motherfucker. How does it feel to let the world know your a fucking autistic manlet having a roid rage behind a computer, and yeah you started the shit talking so dont act like im the bad guy, your a victim mode faggot.

Makes fun of someone

Acts like their the bad one when made fun of back.

Dumb cunt with a stick up his ass, faggot fag fag fag faggoty faggot twat.
Post 130 IP   flag post
340166 245 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.
destitute