Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
BulkingSplit Advice

What made YOU start getting real gains?19130

Cannonball private msg quote post Address this user
As title. For me it was when I learned the importance of exerting MAX effort in lifts, all the time. Not necessarily going to failure, but always trying to produce maximum force/power (whatever the correct word is) in each repetition.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Dorich private msg quote post Address this user
Caloric surplus (srs)
Post 2 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
The Earth's yellow sun. -3X
Post 3 IP   flag post

Post 4 IP   flag post
EagleRare10 private msg quote post Address this user
Once I committed to a decent, structured strength program (stronglifts) and learned how to lift with higher intensity. Before that, though I'd lifted and worked out intermittently, I always had some unexplained prejudice or fear of lifting heavy and potentially failing a lift. Getting past that was key for me. That and consistency.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user
Following a routine with a set template. Just alot easier knowing that you can put in your numbers and the program is already set out for you. Better than trying to make my own routine.

Also, although you realistically can't run this for many cycles, i'd recommend to people to try the Russian Squat Routine for a cycle or two.
Post 6 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
Food and consistency in training with intensity.
Post 7 IP   flag post
A_em private msg quote post Address this user
Focusing on gaining strength.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Because if You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Jesus private msg quote post Address this user
★ Routine Design for Dummies 1.0
&
★ Simply Shredded FAQ - Read before posting!

Now i never need to ask a question on forum ever as i know everything.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Bucky private msg quote post Address this user
steroids
Post 11 IP   flag post
WinnersNeverQuit private msg quote post Address this user
@Bucky crious to see your progress, haven't seen you around for a year or two
Post 12 IP   flag post
frame private msg quote post Address this user
Like above said a diet, and that concentration on a muscle group during excercise, it may sound absurd, but it seems to work when you visualize how muscle contracts during a motion, with heavy weights up to 8 reps especially. That way you get controlled motion which makes muscle to work harder during lift since it takes out that momentum that is counter productive to muscle development, no ego lifting and diet/recovery = progress.
Post 13 IP   flag post
340739 13 13
destitute