Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Misc.PhysiqueSplit AdviceSteroidsSupplements

Steroid + PCT19018

Juicywog private msg quote post Address this user
i have 2 cycles under my belt, over 4 years of training i went from 55kgs to 105kgs. I've done only tren ace + Test prop and anavar cycle twice. my pct is usually nolvadex or clomid with HCG at the end of my cycle.

i always get mild acne, but my most concern is the depression, is there a way to counter it or make it not happen after cycle?

i want to do one more cycle for 12 weeks, Tren Ace Test prop
tren @ 100 eod test @ 150 eod

stats:

6ft
93kgs
BF 12%
lifting: 4 - 5 years
calories 4k
supps: creatine, bcaa, agmatine, pre workout, fishoil, vitamin D, protein powder.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Salokin private msg quote post Address this user
Why are you using? Is there an accomplishment you're trying to achieve or did you just want to get more muscular as fast as possible?

This isn't a steroid user's forum by any means, and I think most of us on here would recommend not using. Depression and your mental health are serious and way more important than running another cycle in my opinion.

Take care of your mind and body, it's the only one you get.
Post 2 IP   flag post
kickinchicken private msg quote post Address this user
Unfortunately from what I know, and I am by no means highly educated in this area, depression with steroids more than likely isn't because of the steroids, it's just heightened depression because of the hormone imbalance. Meaning, you may have a mood disorder such as depression or anxiety and it is worse at times because of the hormone imbalance. So maybe treating the mood disorder itself and not trying to fix it with a different cycle or PCT could be an answer.
Post 3 IP   flag post
SOLARSUPLEX private msg quote post Address this user
Depending on the severity of the depression you state i would agree with @kickinchicken, however from things i have read there is also a general sense of "i have a lackluster life" after a blast.

A lot of pros that speak openly about their usage will always mention the love the look of being shredded and the feeling of being strong, but the two don't ever cross paths and when you can accept that you put your body into different states, you need to know that those states are temporary and for a purpose.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Dorich private msg quote post Address this user
Try looking into a good quality extract of St. John's wort. There seems to be evidence it can help with depression.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Aoverto7 private msg quote post Address this user
I've never done it, but I have seen a considerable number of studies that have shown a positive relationship between psychedelic drugs and help with depression. Like I said, I have never done psychedelics but I do think it would be something to look in to.
Post 6 IP   flag post
forgottenpass private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoverto7
I've never done it, but I have seen a considerable number of studies that have shown a positive relationship between psychedelic drugs and help with depression. Like I said, I have never done psychedelics but I do think it would be something to look in to.

Wouldn't him being in a depressed/anxious state cause him to have a bad trip? One that could fuck him up depending on the psychedelic.
Post 7 IP   flag post
medicalgrower private msg quote post Address this user
And what if I also add God's Gift to this ratio? Will it interfere?
Post 8 IP   flag post
340364 8 8
destitute