Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
IntroductionPower LiftingProgress UpdateTraining LogTraining Programs

Whats happened in 3 years?18727

teewhat private msg quote post Address this user
Hey everyone whats going on?

So, ive decided to become active in the forums again... after 3 years, 3 years i cant believe it.. man, seriously time is flying by at this point in life.

Ive been stalking the board and im seeing a lot of familiar names and faces still around @eknight @wannbemuscular ahh, theres more sorry guys i just cant remember the tags haha

Anyway, Ive been away but havnt stopped training, been loose with the goals but putting in the work. Keen to get back to where i was and better.
Im now training out of my own home gym,basic setup but its all me and the fiancee need for now... heaps of more shit to come.

Im back to running a 5/3/1 strength with accessory powerlifter/bodybuilder work. Half way through my first cycle and in week 2 cycle and my first thoughts are that IM A WEAK PIECE OF SHIT right now.. focused on getting my numbers back up 200kg dead, 160kg squat, 120kg bench.
Looking at this year to get back to that and then go from there.
Currently my maxs would be 180kg dead, 140kg squat, 110kg bench.

Time to work.
Hope you guys can cone along for the journey, i look forward to meeting new members and chatting with the OG's

Peace!!
Post 1 IP   flag post
The setup I have done up for myself in the shed at my new place, 6mx9m floor space. Squat rack, DL platform, 1.8mx 9m grass, 1500lb PowerBar, 1000lb DL bar. 240kg in weight plates.

Coming soon, dumbells, lat pull down, ghr, sleds, plyo/dnatch/pull blocks.

Post 2 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
That's a nice set-up! Welcome back! -3X
Post 3 IP   flag post
@eknight thanks a lot man. Same to you I see, crazy rabbit hole you went down. Hope you're ok man
Post 4 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
@teewhat Welcome back. Beautiful setup. So much space. I'm very jealous!

What other stuff are you looking to add?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user
Very jealous of that set-up! One day I hope to be making my own home gym. You should definitely post new pictures whenever you add something like that lat pulldown machine or sleds.
Post 6 IP   flag post
@wannabemuscular thanks man. I definitely will, fid bench is next, probably followed by some ply box builds, saving for a large set of dumbells, pull down machine (or some type of duel arm cable machine) and a GHR will be my "floor fill"
And then start to collect all the accessories, bars etc.

@Jsn3004 im very fortunate to have been able to move into this place man. Ill be taking photos and loading everything from now on, even interested to start a few different types of videos to upload, training, food, bullshit!

Thanks for the support guys, happy to be back
Post 7 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Badass gym. My wife and I have been considering doing something similar this summer.

Happy to see you back. May the gains be with you
Post 8 IP   flag post
EagleRare10 private msg quote post Address this user
@teewhat I'm still a SS newb, so I don't know you, but I'm in just to see more of that awesome home gym. Kick ass man!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Yeags private msg quote post Address this user
I had a nice home gym not as nice as yours until we had our second kid then my wife evicted me and changed it into a bedroom 😟😟😟
Post 10 IP   flag post
@NorIda thanks man, glad to be back, good to see your still around and jacked AF. So good to not ace to worry about getting into a gym. And what equipment is available..

@EagleRare10 Cheers man. Hope to see you around making gains, thanks for coming along on my ride

@Yeags damn man, that's unlucky. My fiancee lover having it there and we got extra rooms if an unexpected MI key came along. Didnt cost or take a lot to set up either
Post 11 IP   flag post
340752 11 11
destitute