Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
CuttingLOLTeen

Rate my body bros18708

Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user
@RianAdrian so you have no problem posting pics of your upperbody despite the fact that you're 135 pounds but once you are asked to show your legs you shy away. We all know it's because you have toothpicks for legs and don't train them.
Post 51 IP   flag post
RianAdrian private msg quote post Address this user
I ve not shown u my chest too bruh
Post 52 IP   flag post
Not so clearly
Post 53 IP   flag post
U said that im skinny and shit but no one show his own photo of their body
Post 54 IP   flag post
When some greasy fag say that im skinny im like lool wtf cut and then say shit get fuckin' 7% bf bitch when u have a 46cm in arm that is so funny that without fat u have maybe 28 haaha
Post 55 IP   flag post

Same thing was i started lifting with my bros they was so chubby and they always say to me u re to skinny get some fat first im like yea whatever and after 4 months when im get my shirt of they say yeah u look better cause u have low bf haahaa
Post 56 IP   flag post
SOLARSUPLEX private msg quote post Address this user
Punctation, not even once.
Post 57 IP   flag post
Heres a 455lb deadlift. Lets see your underage little bitch legs now.

Post 58 IP   flag post
U had to show ur back lol
Post 59 IP   flag post
Anyway i see that u train for a long time cause even by the weight u re not doing a "cat back" and there is a difference that im train only 6 months haa
Post 60 IP   flag post
And im curious how do u think how long i train or how i look after this 6 months
Post 61 IP   flag post
Liftamusprime private msg quote post Address this user
This forum isn't a dick measuring contest dude..we are here to teach and learn. Most of these guys are in phenomenal shape and condition...they don't feel the need to prove themselves to someone with your mentality. You might be better suited to a forum like bodybuilding.com.

You have a good basis to build upon. If you could drop the whole ego thing (which wont benefit you in life) and listen to what these guys have to say, you could go a long way.

You asked for everyones opinion and they gave you an answer. You could do with adding some size to your frame as it'll probably bring your physique on leaps and bounds. Take that information and any other info you find here and apply it..I'd say there isn't many other forms around with a more knowledgeable bunch.
Post 62 IP   flag post
getfit24 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liftamusprime
This forum isn't a dick measuring contest dude..we are here to teach and learn. Most of these guys are in phenomenal shape and condition...they don't feel the need to prove themselves to someone with your mentality. You might be better suited to a forum like bodybuilding.com.

You have a good basis to build upon. If you could drop the whole ego thing (which wont benefit you in life) and listen to what these guys have to say, you could go a long way.

You asked for everyones opinion and they gave you an answer. You could do with adding some size to your frame as it'll probably bring your physique on leaps and bounds. Take that information and any other info you find here and apply it..I'd say there isn't many other forms around with a more knowledgeable bunch.

What this guy said.

@RianAdrian my head seriously hurt after reading everything that you said in this thread. I second that you need to drop the ego, and just learn to sit back and listen to what these guys have to say. I'm sure you will benefit from their advice.
Post 63 IP   flag post
West165 private msg quote post Address this user
@RianAdrian After my first few months of lifting I looked pretty similar to you, but I wasn't satisfied with how I looked. I wanted to get much bigger. I've been lifting for 8 years, gained 40 lbs and I'm still not happy with where I'm at. You think you have an amazing body but you don't. When you realize that, it will motivate you to get bigger.
Post 64 IP   flag post
Im not satisfied im just gonna show u how my body change this is only the beginning i ll keep u update as i say, althought u re right never satisfied this is so true see u later bros
Post 65 IP   flag post
@RianAdrian Your body looks like a pile of dog shit
Post 66 IP   flag post
U re ass still bleed huh ?
Post 67 IP   flag post
NaturalBrawn private msg quote post Address this user
Less chemicals, more calories, more patience.
Post 68 IP   flag post
Did you ever post leg pics?
Post 69 IP   flag post
340763 69 19
destitute