Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
AbsBefore/AfterLOLMotivationWTF

SHOCKING FAT TO RIPPED 5MIN TRANSFORMATION!!18393

tyrannosaurusrez private msg quote post Address this user

The amount of unrealistic expectations that social media and mainstream fitness industry portrays to young men isn't healthy. This video is a reminder that we should compare with ourselves only. It's easy to lose motivation when the expecations are unrealistic and that's why I decided to make this video. Keep grinding and results will come!

Share this video if you liked the message. Thanks guys!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user
Stop self promoting yourself. The only time you ever post on here is to promote your YouTube channel. And this type of video has been done many times before over the past few years so this is nothing new.

You're only threads are
SHOCKING FAT TO RIPPED MIN TRANSFORMATION
92kg-77kg in 3 months Motivational video
3 Month Aesthetics Transformation
All self promotion. No logs, no contributing on threads or anything.

I'd say actually contribute to this forum, but we both know you won't. I'm not even trying to be a dick but it's annoying seeing people try to promote themselves then leave the forum.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsn3004
Stop self promoting yourself. The only time you ever post on here is to promote your YouTube channel

This is my second post in this forum ever. First one, was me sharing my transformation to motivate others as I had achieved something I had never had in my entire life. Back then I didn't even consider doing YouTube videos.

I never begged or asked anyone to follow/share/like/subscribe. I thought this was a humorous video and I shared it under the tags "WTF" "LOL" "Before/After" "Motivation" "Abs", which are topics that the video is related to.

For the first time in this year I got the thought that maybe people from this forum would be interested in one of my videos so I simply shared. Nothing more, nothing less.
Post 3 IP   flag post
SOLARSUPLEX private msg quote post Address this user
You're annoying.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrannosaurusrez
This is my second post in this forum ever.

You do know we can click on your profile and see all the posts that you've created right?

You can try to pretend that you weren't trying to self promote yourself, but anyone with half a brain can tell what your intentions are.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
This is my second post in this forum ever.

You do know we can click on your profile and see all the posts that you've created right?

You can try to pretend that you weren't trying to self promote yourself, but anyone with half a brain can tell what your intentions are.

Read my first response again and reply when your only intention isn't to hate. Thanks
Post 6 IP   flag post
@tyrannosaurusrez

Maybe you can post when your intentions aren't just to self promote yourself.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
@tyrannosaurusrez

Maybe you can post when your intentions aren't just to self promote yourself.

Alright Mr hateful veteran Simply Shredded Forum Old Timer. You saw through it all. I want to thank you for bumping this thread as I was trying to self promote lol. Get your hate on somewhere else
Post 8 IP   flag post
SOLARSUPLEX private msg quote post Address this user
#gotem
Post 9 IP   flag post
ski870 private msg quote post Address this user
wth is this lol
Post 10 IP   flag post
getfit24 private msg quote post Address this user
How are guys able to blow up their tummies like that lol
Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by getfit24

Could be because the muscles holding up the stomach is weak asf. lol! I guess its because I've been overweight before
Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

Could be because the muscles holding up the stomach is weak asf. lol! I guess its because I've been overweight before

From the looks of it, I don't think the muscles holding up your tummy is weak at all. I mean, you train your abs so I'm pretty sure they're strong. Haha. Just curious because I've seen a lot of guys do this :p

Anyway, if you've been overweight before then.. wow! Congrats on your transformation!
Post 13 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Having strong abs doesn't mean the musculature holding your internal organs is strong. Your abs don't serve that function- they flex the trunk. The deeper muscles of the core (mainly the TVA) are what prevent that belly bloat look in addition to resisting flexion. -3X
Post 14 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

From the looks of it, I don't think the muscles holding up your tummy is weak at all. I mean, you train your abs so I'm pretty sure they're strong. Haha. Just curious because I've seen a lot of guys do this :p

Anyway, if you've been overweight before then.. wow! Congrats on your transformation!

Thanks a lot for the kind words! Yes I used to be about 15-20kg overweight But I do think it's about the strength of the core. If I don't hold up my stomach its going to be hanging out regardless x)
Post 15 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
Having strong abs doesn't mean the musculature holding your internal organs is strong. Your abs don't serve that function- they flex the trunk. The deeper muscles of the core (mainly the TVA) are what prevent that belly bloat look in addition to resisting flexion. -3X

Exactly, this is something I defintely need to work on ^^
Post 16 IP   flag post
Jesus private msg quote post Address this user
Im going to watch the other 2 videos you posted.
Post 17 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus
Im going to watch the other 2 videos you posted.

Which videos I've about 70 on my Youtube
Post 18 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight

Makes sense, thanks for the info!
Post 19 IP   flag post
340762 19 19
destitute