Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
AbsDiet AdviceMotivationProgress PicsTraining Programs

Help me look like this?18264

BlakeScar private msg quote post Address this user

Well O am hoping this is attainable without the use of steriods, any ideas?

Don't mention macors I got that part down now read the FAQ and yeah this is going to suck measuring everything but meh who cares if THAT will get me like that. I bet he's small but I am willing to sacrifice my mass to look like that.
Post 1 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Image can not be located. -3X
Post 2 IP   flag post
Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user
I can't see the picture but i'm assuming the guy is shredded with a good amount of size on him.
Either way, no workout and no diet will get you to look just like that guy. Since you read the FAQ and i'm going to assume you know how to train properly, there's not much left you can do. Just look the best that you can possibly look like.
For example if someone who had the genetics of Jack Black wanted to look like Christian Bale, they couldn't. Doing the same workouts as them isn't going to change your genetic structure.
Just my two cents.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Let me try this again.

clickable text

Yeah I did read it and I even bought a scale to measure everything and downloaded MyFitnessPal on my phone.

Well I still don't get how I can't be like that I'm willing to bet anything that I'm bigger than him in size (since my Bulk and overall 6ft genectic make-up). I'm just saying that looks perfect and I am willing to listen to anyone and try anything (with the exception of any type of drug including steriods of course) and listen to advice to achieve that look. I'm a very focused person, once I want something to be done, I block the world around and focus on getting it done.
Post 4 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
You can't change the shape of your muscles by training them, no matter how much you "want it." Training so that your body will look like someone else's is like practicing smiling so you'll look like Brad Pitt. Ain't happening. Focus on improving your OWN physique. -3X
Post 5 IP   flag post
I still dont get it... he is just low on body fat and some mass right? How much mass you think this person has anyway?

Well if I get really shredded with mass of course I should be veiny and vascular like this, right?
Post 6 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
Not necessarily, no.

And even if you are vascular and lean, you're going to look like you- not that guy. -3X
Post 7 IP   flag post
Well okay understandable but overall that look is what I really mean (shredded cut striations everywhere).

But can you please and see this question? How much mass you think this guy has just by looking at that picture? I assume he has around 15 pounds of muscle.
Post 8 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
I can't tell if you're trolling now or what? -3X
Post 9 IP   flag post
EagleRare10 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
I can't tell if you're trolling now or what? -3X

^^ This ^^

I'm getting major troll vibes from you @BlakeScar. No offense if you're not. But what I've seen between your threads is that you have significant training experience and you're trying to get shredded naturally (http://forum.simplyshredded.com/topic/18231/page/1/get-me-shreded-natrually/#12), while also trying to build muscle (http://forum.simplyshredded.com/topic/18254/page/1/muscle-buliding-shake/#4), even though you've already been told that recomping is not going to be efficient or effective if you're not a beginner (http://forum.simplyshredded.com/topic/18210/page/1/not-sure-what-to-call-it/), and you also claim to have, at various times, bulked up to 260 and cut down to 165 (http://forum.simplyshredded.com/topic/18210/page/1/not-sure-what-to-call-it/)?

In one of those threads you said

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeScar
I honestly don't need to track anything... seriously I tried that followed a 3,000 calorie diet and gained a lot of weight and fat

Then in another thread (about the shakes) you said you're still on 3,000 calories, even though you're posting in this thread claiming your goal is to get shredded. You also claim to have read and understood the sticky threads and the advice you've been given, yet these same sort of questions keep popping up. It doesn't add up man. You're all over the place.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Hamb0 private msg quote post Address this user
Been wondering the same, but i think he isnt trolling, just kinda all over the place
Post 11 IP   flag post
@Hamb0 Yeah, you're probably right. But, @BlakeScar, maybe add some pictures of yourself, or a log of what it is you're doing, so that people know you are genuine and can give you some more direct/specific advice.

Just another thought for @BlakeScar: in your threads you've professed a desire to stay natural. But what makes you think the guy in the picture you posted is natural? And even if he is, do you think he keeps that look year round? Is that what your goal is, to look like that year round, while staying natural?
Post 12 IP   flag post
Dude who cares how much mass that guy has? What he does or how he looks like has ZERO affect in your life. Look the best that YOU can look.
And sorry but that guy is probably not natural. You aren't going to look like him naturally. And that's perfectly fine. Just worry about you.

Don't go online and try to find bodybuilders who you like and try to copy their routine because you will not be satisfied with the end result.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Hamb0 private msg quote post Address this user
regarding that particular picture, then i don't think its unattainable for natural people per se, but the vast majority will never be able to, if they try, for either behavioral or genetic reasons.
Post 14 IP   flag post
ATN_Coaching private msg quote post Address this user
Here is going to be my biggest piece of advice to pretty much sum everything up for you.

STOP WORRYING ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE AND HOW THEY LOOK, bet the best you that you can possibly be. No disrespect and me just being honest you are trying to put your genetics and work habit into someone else's body.

The more you worry about how others look and compare yourself you take away EVERYTHING and every reason as to why you are doing this in the first place "yourself".
Post 15 IP   flag post
@ATN_Coaching I think when one hasn't put in the years for training and diet, they are unaware of what they can possibly achieve naturally. They see someone like that guy in the picture, who isn't nearly the size of Arnold or Phil Heath and they assume that physique is attainable and that's why he's asking how to look like that guy.
Post 16 IP   flag post
ATN_Coaching private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsn3004
@ATN_Coaching I think when one hasn't put in the years for training and diet, they are unaware of what they can possibly achieve naturally. They see someone like that guy in the picture, who isn't nearly the size of Arnold or Phil Heath and they assume that physique is attainable and that's why he's asking how to look like that guy.

Just realized you already posted what I did lol but pretty much I have a feeling until someone tells him to just juice he is going to ask the same question 100 different ways looking for different answers and they get 100% reassurance.
Post 17 IP   flag post
Umm, okay, well first off thank you for not all assuming I'm a troll, long story, In have been fed lies by many and so I am jumping all over the place to TRULY get an anwser that will stay on without any more "tweaks".

About the pictures... yeah well I'm ashamed on how I look... I just feel weird showing this stuff in the public view. But I guess I have to then. Well okay I'll do so I promise... try not to kill my passion to look like that as BB.com easily made me want to go to their house in person and blow their brains out. Such a low life unmotavating environment.

About diet I truly read the FAQ and I get but right now I am just buliding muscle despite the fat since I'm not ready to cut...

Yes all year around, please don't think I can't handle diet because I can believe me. I stopped using salt, sugars and all I eat is whole foods nothing else. And I know that is the way to stay like that guy looked. But I have these questions that I just can't really explain well.

Well, let me start with the pictures even though it will be very uncomfortable for me even if you guys are very welcoming and true Alpha males btw.

And I will stay natural for the rest of life you can believe that. I care about my body and love body and so I want to show out to the world and be dam proud of what I can complish.

So being that vascular is unattainable? Well time will tell since I have never done a cut ever. Only bulked and worked out.
Post 18 IP   flag post
frame private msg quote post Address this user
Restricting from salt may decrease your gains in gym. Salt not that good - this is true, but sea salt is ok, and sodium intake is very important for gains.
Please read https://www.t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/sodium-your-secret-weapon
Post 19 IP   flag post
@BlakeScar if you're uncomfortable posting pictures, then don't. You don't have to do anything. Yeah, its shitty when people ridicule someone trying to improve themselves.

But, the reason I suggested a picture (in addition to showing you're not just trolling), is that it would probably provide more direct and unbiased information than your narratives of where you're at condition and training-wise. However, doing a log of your training and nutrition would also be helpful.

In any event, don't get discouraged. Just know: building your best possible physique is a process, it is not instant gratification. It will take time, especially as a natural. So just decide what you want to do, and commit to the process. It sounds like you're dissatisfied with your current level of muscle; if that's the case, commit to bulking, with moderate caloric surplus and a proven training program, appropriate for your level, for a full year and then see where you're at. However, you've also said you're 6'1 215 lbs I believe; depending on what your bodyfat percentage is at those stats, you may already have a pretty solid muscle base, so you would be better served by cutting for six months (see, this is an example of where a picture could be helpful).

We don't know what's right for you, only you do,but the point is: just make a decision and commit to it. Make it a lifestyle, and just focus on progressing, not the end result.

That's my opinion at least.
Post 20 IP   flag post
You're right about the pictures well okay tonight then. I know I have like what 20% body fat approximately? I have a lot of Love Handle action going on. Will post them tonight I promise and yeah try to understand that I didn't have this knowledge like you did... I just ate healthy and worked out HARD! Thanks all!
Post 21 IP   flag post
Jesus private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Dude who cares how much mass that guy has? What he does or how he looks like has ZERO affect in your life. Look the best that YOU can look.
And sorry but that guy is probably not natural. You aren't going to look like him naturally. And that's perfectly fine. Just worry about you.

Don't go online and try to find bodybuilders who you like and try to copy their routine because you will not be satisfied with the end result.

Well actually, he could try and copy their routine and be extremely satisfied.
So im just going to have to go ahead and say you are wrong.
I hope this doesnt hurt your feelings and you may find great satisfaction yourself by copying someones routine yourself when you first get into lifting.
Post 22 IP   flag post
@Jesus Interesting. Did you see the picture of how he wants to look? Do you think he's going to be extremely satisfied when he doesn't look anything like that after he copies and pastes some random bodybuilder's split from the internet?

You seem extremely knowledgeable, and i'm beyond humbled and feel ever so fortunate to have read what you have had to say. Please go on so I can pick your brain a little more
Post 23 IP   flag post
Well my horrible pictures with terrible lighting is up. Seriously my arm looks horrible in those pics! Believe what you see on the pics is ten times better except my tricip you can clearly see. A lot of fat on chest, back stomach love handles everywhere! But meh a promise is a promise! Jesus I hope I didn't disgrace your work on me... I'll change I promise! D:
Post 24 IP   flag post
Jesus private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@Jesus Interesting. Did you see the picture of how he wants to look? Do you think he's going to be extremely satisfied when he doesn't look anything like that after he copies and pastes some random bodybuilder's split from the internet?

You seem extremely knowledgeable, and i'm beyond humbled and feel ever so fortunate to have read what you have had to say. Please go on so I can pick your brain a little more

Yes i did see the picture- looks alot like me after my cutting diet and routine which im just about to end.

He never said he wouldnt be satisfied unless he looked identical to the picture.

Spose we'll have to agree to disagree and i'll see you at judgement day my child.
Post 25 IP   flag post
Quote:

What's your deal man.
Post 26 IP   flag post
SOLARSUPLEX private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus
Quote:

Yes i did see the picture- looks alot like me after my cutting diet and routine which im just about to end.

He never said he wouldnt be satisfied unless he looked identical to the picture.

Spose we'll have to agree to disagree and i'll see you at judgement day my child.

Well now you have to prove it or jesus is a lil bitch
Post 27 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLARSUPLEX
Quote:
Quote:

Pics or it didn't happen
Post 28 IP   flag post
Arimac44 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLARSUPLEX
Quote:
Quote:

Prove Yourself - Mark 8:11

The Pharisees came to Jesus and asked him questions. They wanted to test Jesus. So they asked Jesus to do a miracle to show that he was from God.
Post 29 IP   flag post
340738 29 29
destitute