Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
AbsadviceCompetitive BodybuildingLOLWTF

Weird abs help!18213

Kev521 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello guys, everytime I see my abs after a workout I just can't see a 6 pack forming or a different shape.
I have attached pictures of my abdominal and I hope somebody can help me or atleast tell me what I am doing wrong/give some forming exercides.
I try do killer six pack workouts whenever I can but sometimes I just do normal workouts.I also take some workout shakes that have all the vitamins and other things in them, I also take multivitamins and fish oil, I also follow a protein diet.
And I can only see my 'abs' with some light in the room or the sunlight.
I really don't know why my abs are not forming to be a 4/6 pack, anyone know why?
I appreciate any help

Post 1 IP   flag post
Aoverto7 private msg quote post Address this user
Makes no difference how many ab exercises you do, you will not see your abs until you are at a low body fat percentage. Also, most direct ab work is pointless, in my opinion. I would instead focus on heavy compound movements which engage the core (deadlifts, squats, OHP) These will be much more beneficial in the long term.
Post 2 IP   flag post
@Aoverto7 I don't think that my body fat percentage is the reason because I had alot of feedback regarding it and people said to even bulk but I really don't want to.
I might focus on the heavy compound movements as you said.
Thanks for commenting
Post 3 IP   flag post
Liftamusprime private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev521
@Aoverto7 I don't think that my body fat percentage is the reason because I had alot of feedback regarding it and people said to even bulk but I really don't want to.
I might focus on the heavy compound movements as you said.
Thanks for commenting

You have too much body fat to make them visible or your abs are lacking size..probably a mixture of both..

Looking at your pictures..you would be wise to try and add a bit of mass to your frame, so a bulk would be a good idea. You should read the FAQ section to get a better insight on training and nutrition.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Hamb0 private msg quote post Address this user
Your abs aren't weird. You're just pale, small and while you don't have much fat, it is enough to obscure the difinition on your stomach. But even if you lost more weight, your ab muscles are still too small.

I'm just telling you how it is now; you won't have a ripped 6 pack anytime soon. If you will steer away from your current method of going nowhere and only focusing on your abs, and instead build some muscle overall on your body (means bulking), you'll get a decent physique after one to several years.

Voila.
Post 5 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
^^ this. You're abs aren't weird. You have no muscle. And the little bit you do have is covered in body fat. I'd bulk for at least a year to get some good lean mass on you. -3X
Post 6 IP   flag post
Now I understand! Thanks guys
Post 7 IP   flag post
340737 7 7
destitute