Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
AbsArmsBackBulkingChest

16 Years Old looking to gain muscle18187

beginner private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, hi im 16 and relatively fit but im looking to gain more muscle as im usually seen as skinny and slightly weak to some guys. I was just wondering if this work outclickable text which i can do at home (as it is a bit of a trek getting to a gym for me), is a good like beginner schedule to stick for or will it just destroy me. cheers
Post 1 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
If you're looking to gain lean body mass, almost any routine that offers progressive resistance and challenge your strength is going to work. For most people, nutrition is the bigger factor when for gaining muscle. How much are you eating? What is your macronutrient breakdown? <--- if this question is unclear, read the FAQ thread on the main forum page; it goes into greater detail. -3X
Post 2 IP   flag post
ATN_Coaching private msg quote post Address this user
Being sixteen with proper nutrition you should be able to look at the weights and grow lol, per eknight ensure to align your nutrition as best you can. Also biggest piece of advice do not rush it you are still young with a lot of life of life to live in front of you don't ruin that.
Post 3 IP   flag post
beginner private msg quote post Address this user
@ATN_Coaching yeh my nutrition balance is alright like fish and red meat during the week but i do like eat chips and soft drink and all that. All im wondering is if this workout will just absolutely destroy me or not? cheers
Post 4 IP   flag post
ATN_Coaching private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by beginner
@ATN_Coaching yeh my nutrition balance is alright like fish and red meat during the week but i do like eat chips and soft drink and all that. All im wondering is if this workout will just absolutely destroy me or not? cheers

At a very quick and high level initially does not look like to be much, you just need to be conscious and aware of how much volume you are doing sets x reps x weight mostly at this point I would say sets. You do not want to try and do too much that will cause you to burn out (mentally) and overreach too quick. You need to ensure to tread water and ease into training in general. As well again as said need to ensure your nutrition is in line with your training. Be a normal team just aim to keep higher quality foods at the forefront.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Brianz private msg quote post Address this user
You should be very careful in building muscles. I have been reading blogs regarding this and I think I should share it here. http://www.menshealth.com/fitness/pound-of-size . I hope this might be helpful.
Post 6 IP   flag post
340764 6 6
destitute