Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
BulkingDiet AdviceMacrosSupplementsTraining Programs

Personal Trainers???18156

acoble02 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello,
Was wondering if you guys knew of any good online personal trainers?

Thanks!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Any help? I was looking into TNT (Tyler's Nutrition) and 3DMJ??
Post 2 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Save your cash, bro. Read the FAQ thread, choose a routine that is appropriate for your goals, start a log here to help keep you motivated and answer questions, and use the money you saved to buy something nice for your wife or girlfriend. Or both if you's a playa. -3X
Post 3 IP   flag post
I just don't know how to stay motivated during the weekend. During the week, I hit my macros. Once work is over Friday evening, it all goes down hill until Monday morning. I'll eat out several times, possibly drink one of those nights and sometimes skip my workouts. I'm wasting a lot of money and also, gaining some fat. But it's only the weekends that are killing me. I just lose motivation. And plus the social life is a big part of it too.
Post 4 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
Sounds like a maturity issue.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Fayzeh private msg quote post Address this user
You've created an undesirable habit @acoble02. Try making a small change to your weekend and see how it goes. You can get out of work Friday and make the decision to stay on track, hit your macros, and do exactly what you typically do on say, a Tuesday. It will take self control. I listened to a podcast and it even works for some people to postpone eating bad an hour! Maybe schedule a workout session early morning, take out a certain amount of money for the weekends to not go overboard with spending, or pick up a hobby other than eating out that can satisfy you in a similar way. A lot of people have this problem. How bad do you want to achieve your goals?
Post 6 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayzeh
How bad do you want to achieve your goals?

WHOLE lotta this.

And what do you think- an online trainer is going to somehow prevent you from doing those things over the weekend? They're not actually there with you, ya know? -3X
Post 7 IP   flag post
Beans private msg quote post Address this user
Don't eat like crap when you eat out. Order something that's easy to guestimate calories for. Leave credit/debit cards at home and limit the cash you bring. Don't skip the gym.

Now pay me what you would have paid TNT.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Beans private msg quote post Address this user
But seriously, online trainers won't be with you on the weekends. Sounds like just another waist of money given your current goals.
Post 9 IP   flag post
SOLARSUPLEX private msg quote post Address this user
Just say no. You won't miss out on anything if you don't go out on a weekend. Just hit your macros, workout, clean up your house. Get shit done.

You just sound like you have an extreme lack of self control.

Or you just think you wanna train and eat right but you really don't.

Ask why you started. That will help get you back on track

Also, I'm truly curious. How did you find this forum? The links are all gone off the main site...
Post 10 IP   flag post
340614 10 10
destitute