Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
AbsCuttingDiet AdviceTraining Programs

I can't shred around my belly18154

NenadGM private msg quote post Address this user
I am doing cardio and gym, eating healthy food without carbs only high protein food but, i think that i dont have results anymore.. i am 81kg and 183height.. if needed i will send picture too.. i look muscular and everything but Aaaaaa, belly fatt :@ somehow, help me where i do my mistake or if i need to change another cardio routine because i do the insanity fast and furious everyday, fitness every second day, and every second day, jogging about 4km for about 15-20mins. Also i drink supplement for shredding. Thank you
Post 1 IP   flag post

Post 2 IP   flag post
Hamb0 private msg quote post Address this user
Before replying in specifics, i'd like to ask what exactly is your goal(s)? Is it just to be lean enough to have a six-pack?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Lean enough for 6 pack yes, and have a lean mass so i can look big, not enormous but not to be like the skinny guys with 6 pack
Post 4 IP   flag post

probably this guy is on roids but something similar
Post 5 IP   flag post
Alright, thanks. Was good that you posted those pics, it makes it easier to get an impression of where you stand.

Another question: You say you eat healthy and avoid carbs (not a great idea), but do you have any idea of what your calorie intake is?
Post 6 IP   flag post
No i dont know my calorie intake because i am always bad with counting calories and i am not well informed, for example, how much calories is chicken beef etc..
Post 7 IP   flag post

Post 8 IP   flag post
Okay, well thats all something that is relatively easy to improve, and it'll make a great difference in how effective you'll be in getting to your goals.

http://nutritiondata.self.com/ is good place to look up content for foods you want to inform yourself on, in regards to calorie/macronutrient content. Aside from that, there are a billion apps that are almost as good.

You also don't have to be 100% accurate about calculating macros either, unless you want to be really really lean.

But when you don't actually know how much energy you take in, then you can eat the "healthiest" foods in the world, and not lose weight, because you might still be taking in too much energy, to actually lose fat.

In regards to the fat on your "problem area", then you're very similar to most guys, myself included. That area just seems to take a bit longer time in a caloric deficit, before it goes away. But it WILL go away, if you're patient, and stick to being in a deficit. Using "shredding supplements" will most likely not really do anything, unless its the really spicy stuff (steroids).

One last thing; you say you're not well informed. I think thats so awesome that you're just being honest about that - it shows you're in a mindset where you're open to learn and take quality advice. That makes it much easier for people here to help you, and to help you help yourself, if that makes sense. Alot of guys come here, with the idea that they're experts themselves, and gets offended when they're called out on spouting bodybuilding voodoo from the 1990's.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Thank you very much for spending time and teaching me things, i will start to count calories and and will reply here and tell if there are some results (i bet there will be).. i was depressed alot because i thought that the problem area is only me having that problem but i felt better to know the fact that i am not the only one.. I want to say thank you again and yes, i am honest, what would be the point of me asking on forum if i am an "expert" . Ty very much <33
Post 10 IP   flag post
You're welcome.

Trying really hard, and not really feeling that much is happening CAN be pretty depressing, i can really understand that. Most people who work hard at getting muscle/lose fat have been through that. And as i said, your issue is in no way just you, it is very common. There is no magic solution to losing that stubborn fat on the belly - its very simple to lose it, but that doesnt make it easy. Time, patience and effort, and you'll get there.

Feel free to ask any questions you have. There are plenty of people here who will most likely be able to help you out.

Also: read the stickies on the forum, like the FAQ and the program design thread

FAQ: http://forum.simplyshredded.com/topic/13958/page/1/simply-shredded-faq---read-before-posting/#1

Program design: http://forum.simplyshredded.com/topic/16702/page/1/routine-design-for-dummies-10/

^ High quality information to find there ^
Post 11 IP   flag post
Okk thank you very much again, i will try even more harder and do cardio in the morning for better results, cheers <33
Post 12 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
@NenadGM problem is u don't have abs so I'll just get a relatively flat stomach with slight definition !!
I'd bulk and make sure to program and in 2-3tomes a week so u can build them and maybe see them in the near future !!
Post 13 IP   flag post
3rnald0 private msg quote post Address this user
You just need to continue cutting and get to a lower body fat % for your abs to be more visible and your belly fat to reduce.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Benzenunovic private msg quote post Address this user
Drop your body fat more, or focus on building muscle and then cutting. I personally believe the second option is better because you will look alot better after that. And as for counting calories, if you don't see progression without it, I suggest you learn how to do it. Carbs aren't your enemy.
Post 15 IP   flag post
darklight79 private msg quote post Address this user
Keep chipping away. The place where you put on fat first is the last to go. For males it is almost always the case. Always the lower belly. There is no need to do anything excessively funky till you hit single digit. Don't over complicate things.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Brianz private msg quote post Address this user
I think you will be able to shred your belly fat if you put some more effort. Have some patience you can achieve your goal. One of my friends who had similar situation had undergone liposuction from a clinic in Windsor, Canada. I think he had more fat around his belly than yours. Since he didn't have any patience he underwent the procedure. He should wait nearly 6 months to see the complete result and his surgeon has asked not a do vigorous exercise. Here are some ways to burn your belly fat http://www.mensfitness.com/weight-loss/burn-fat-fast/101-ways-lose-your-gut .
Post 17 IP   flag post
340762 17 17
destitute