Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
adviceBulkingPhysiqueSplit AdviceTeen

Workout plans that hit muscles twice a week?18107

dayrone150 private msg quote post Address this user
Or at least hit the arms twice a week? My arms is almost the same size as when I started working out 10 months ago. I'm trying to increase the workout frequency. I've been hitting each muscle once a week. Do you know of any great workout programs that hit each muscle twice a week? The less workout days in a week, the better (3 or 4 days). I'm 19 and 6'2 btw.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Beginning private msg quote post Address this user
For 4 days per week you can do the following split:
UPPER
LOWER
REST
UPPER
LOWER
REST
REST
Post 2 IP   flag post
Liftamusprime private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dayrone150
Or at least hit the arms twice a week? My arms is almost the same size as when I started working out 10 months ago. I'm trying to increase the workout frequency. I've been hitting each muscle once a week. Do you know of any great workout programs that hit each muscle twice a week? The less workout days in a week, the better (3 or 4 days). I'm 19 and 6'2 btw.

Check out the routine design thread. It has a program that hits each body part twice a week.

Also I'd recommend reading the FAQ and figuring out your macros. To grow you need to eat.
Post 3 IP   flag post
KS100 private msg quote post Address this user
Check out the PHUL-routine
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liftamusprime
Quote:

Check out the routine design thread. It has a program that hits each body part twice a week.

Also I'd recommend reading the FAQ and figuring out your macros. To grow you need to eat.

Thank you. Sorry I'm new here. Where can I find the routine design threads?
Post 5 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Main page of the forum. The two threads with stars by them. One of them says to read it before you start a new thread. -3X
Post 6 IP   flag post
ParkerHenry private msg quote post Address this user
Upper Lower
5/3/1
PHUL Variations
5x5 Variations

Are all good options that hit the muscles twice a week that only have you in the gym 3 to 4 days a week
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
Main page of the forum. The two threads with stars by them. One of them says to read it before you start a new thread. -3X

Thank you. I'm going to the the PHUL. After researching, I saw many people mention how they're going to add a rear delt exercise. Should I add one?
Post 8 IP   flag post
KS100 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight

Thank you. I'm going to the the PHUL. After researching, I saw many people mention how they're going to add a rear delt exercise. Should I add one?
No problem adding some rear delt work. 2-3 sett of rear delt flyes/facepulls each upper session will do the trick.
Post 9 IP   flag post
340621 9 9
destitute