Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Training Programs

Good shoulder workout routines18091

Salmon private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys. Building great shoulders as a natural BB can be quite challanging. I did some research and this one post stated some good facts on how to do it and it backed by some good studies.
clickable text
Post 1 IP   flag post
Hamb0 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salmon
Hey guys. Building great shoulders as a natural BB can be quite challanging. I did some research and this one post stated some good facts on how to do it and it backed by some good studies.
clickable text

Hey Salmon.

First off; You didn't do some research, you linked an article you wrote yourself, which just reeks of you coming here to promote your own website, disguising it as "good/helpful intentions".

Secondly, this:

"As a natural athlete, building big delts can be a challenging thing to do…

You need high testosterone, as testosterone is the most anabolic hormone that is responsible for hypertrophy. Fortunately it’s easy to fix one’s testosterone levels, by following a good meal plan.

Which is why I have set up meals plans with the best macro and micro-nutrients, for each individual’s goals and for optimal testosterone levels.

Next, your muscles’ androgen receptors need to be sensitive to androgen hormones, as the shoulders, trapezius and chest muscles have the most androgen receptors of all the muscles in the body. Read more about how to increase the sensitivity and density of your androgen receptors here."

My bullshit-O-meter literally went through the roof reading this. This has NO practical relevance to anyone. Making a conscious effort to alter one's DHT or testosterone levels will result in little else than just distracting the individual's attention from things that actually matter.
Post 2 IP   flag post
340762 2 2
destitute