Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
BicepsTraining Programs

My arms arent growing18065

zavar private msg quote post Address this user
shoulders doing good, legs growing like oak trees and back to. but my arms arent. Not even my chest.

i switched from once a week , to twice a week training, and from 10X3 to 10X4 reps/sets

its been almost a year and im still where i am , i proily grew half an inch or an inch maximum in my arms.im Overloading my arms with weights,training styles, including negatives, slow reps, explosives etc

I dont take any supplements, not even protien shakes or amino acids. Anything you could recommend?
Post 1 IP   flag post
NaturalBrawn private msg quote post Address this user
Are you increasing your weekly volume? Are you consistently in a calorie surplus?

Where are they weakest, from a development perspective?

Post 2 IP   flag post
Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user
Without knowing what your diet and program is like I can't really give you advice. Your diet may not be on track, you may have bad training. so in that case i'd clicking on this link and giving it a good read.
http://forum.simplyshredded.com/topic/16702/page/1/routine-design-for-dummies-10/
Post 3 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
@zavar INcrease volume, increase frequency or Both.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalBrawn
Are you increasing your weekly volume? Are you consistently in a calorie surplus?

Where are they weakest, from a development perspective?

i am increasing them as much as i would , doing ~ 20kgs on dumbles, and ~ 40kg on barebell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsn3004
Without knowing what your diet and program is like I can't really give you advice. Your diet may not be on track, you may have bad training. so in that case i'd clicking on this link and giving it a good read.
http://forum.simplyshredded.com/topic/16702/page/1/routine-design-for-dummies-10/

well i make sure i eat atleast 200 grams between boiled eggs ,chicken,fish and meat

and the rest is just a dirty bulk. you think adding amino acid pills and protien shake would make a difference?
Post 5 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
@zavar why would it of ur already hitting ur protein ??
Remember u can go as high as 15reps sometimes !!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiremanSi
@zavar [[[[[[why would it of ur already hitting ur protein ??]]]]
Remember u can go as high as 15reps sometimes !!

i dont get this ^^^, not going 15 reps just yet , 10 reps 4 sets is fine till now
Post 7 IP   flag post
SOLARSUPLEX private msg quote post Address this user
Check yourself before you lift. I bet you're swinging your body around doing curls and bouncing around doing triceps.

Do all your curls with your back against a wall.

Do dips.

Then do dips with weight.

Then do more dips with more weight.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLARSUPLEX
Check yourself before you lift. I bet you're swinging your body around doing curls and bouncing around doing triceps.

Do all your curls with your back against a wall.

Do dips.

Then do dips with weight.

Then do more dips with more weight.

no no man, on the contrary , feet stance are bit wider then shoulders for better posture and to avoid swinging.

Ive never done dips ,atleast not during my weightlifting training, done it before during my Muaythai years.

But how is dips gonna do me good? like all the biceps workouts doesnt do me good and dips will ?
Post 9 IP   flag post
SOLARSUPLEX private msg quote post Address this user
Because your arms are not only biceps and that's it. The tricep makes up more or the arm than the bicep does.

What about forearms?

What's the rest of your program like?
Post 10 IP   flag post
340617 10 10
destitute