Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Betin135 private msg quote post Address this user
Please Read this

When I was growing up i used to exercice but not with weight i only used my bodyweight. When i was 12 years old both of my niples started to hurt after i did a chest workout and i did not do as much chest workou until it went away. When i was 15 years i did not feel that and it was the first year that i started working out at a gym with weight. I made not as much progress beacuase i stopped doing and i only worked out like 2 times a week every week. But in march 2016 i started to workout 5 times a week and i made a lot of progress. Now this was my 3rd month working out and i did made a lot of progress. During my transformation my pecs got bigger and a lot of people grabbed them and touched them. I have never felt this hurting problem in my nipples or in my chest but last wensday my friend was grabbing my pecs very hard and it hurt. The next day i think that i somehow touched my right nipple and it hurt and i felt like if i had like a little bean under my nipple and it was hard. I didnt feel this on my left nipple and instarted to get scared because i think that this is sometype of tumor, i really hope its not, but i was searching online for this type of problems but it only showed that 12 years old had this problem and it was part of puberty. I dont think that this is a part of my puberty because I already had the problem that they say they had when i was 12 years old and this is different. I didt feel lumps under my nipples or at least i dont think i had them. Onother people said that they only had or have a lump under their one of their nipples and i dont think this should be happening to me. Please i need help with this. Tell me if this has happen to so of you or what and what should i do. I can feel the little ball under my nipple and it hurts please help.
Post 1 IP   flag post
SOLARSUPLEX private msg quote post Address this user
Go to the doctor
Post 2 IP   flag post
Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user
Originally Posted by SOLARSUPLEX
Go to the doctor

Second this. You don't want to put things off when it comes to your health.
Post 3 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
@Betin135 As others have said, see a doctor. Especially at your young age. Better safe than sorry.

Also, search this "pubescent gynecomastia" on google. Sounds like you.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Betin135 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks guys
Post 5 IP   flag post
340762 5 5