Gideon private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys, relatively new here so plz be kind to a newbie lol

Quick stats:
Height: 187 cm
Bench: 80 kg
Squat: 70 kg
Deadlift 85 kg
Bodyfat: 15 % ca.

Running a 3 day x 2 training program. Monday: Legs Tuesday: chest/triceps Wednesday: back/biceps Thursday: repeat and etc. sundays i am working on my weakpoints which is abs and shoulders in my opinion (plz correct me if needed)
I Eat 7 meals per Day which includes my protein snack bars for 2 meal replacements.
Supplements: Protein, casein, creatine, omega 3-6-9, multivitamins.
Btw. Thinking of competing in 2 yrs time, even though my posing is sh*t

What do you guys Think?
Post 1 IP   flag post

Post 2 IP   flag post

Post 3 IP   flag post

Post 4 IP   flag post
Pics above
Post 5 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user

That's a face of a winner. Keep that shit up.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Thx! Will do💪🏾
Post 7 IP   flag post
Liftamusprime private msg quote post Address this user
Are you training shoulders just once a week? Weak point training usually means training it multiple times per week to bring up the volume for lagging body parts. But at your age I wouldn't worry about that.

You could fix this by moving shoulders to your chest and triceps day effectively making it a push day. That way you'll be hitting delts directly twice a week.

You're young and still growing, you need to be taking advantage of that. A more suitable split might be a upper lower type routine with suitable volume, focusing of progressive overload on the big compound movements.

As for supplements without getting into too much detail, I wouldn't worry about omega 3 and 9. Also multivitamins are worth it the majority of the time. The others are fine though.

Check out the FAQs too. You'll find great information.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Sorry, I meant to say not to worry about omega 6 and 9.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Yeah like i always somehow hit shoulders on bench etc. But yeah i Think i should the upper and lower program tho. But that means more time in the Gym? Right?
Post 10 IP   flag post
jja0016 private msg quote post Address this user
You look like Muhammad Ali.

Make sure you're taking a whole food multivitamin and not some bullshit centrum or GNC. I take Garden of life whole food multi for men. A bit pricey but you can find others as well.

Fish oil is important. Make sure you get one that has a higher epa/dha ratio preferably 2:1. A bit more is ok. I take Members Mark Triple Strength Fish Oil, 2 a day 1 am 1 pm. It's a great, cheap one.

Try to eat mostly whole foods if possible. There's a lot of shit in protein that who knows what you're really ingesting. That's just me being paranoid though, everyone here drinks protein all day.

Lastly, that's cool that you eat 7 times a day but that is an old school myth that it makes your metabolism faster. Doesn't matter when you eat, but you do you.

Looking good, if you want more advice on routines / diet, read through the stickies thoroughly at the top of the thread section.

Peace.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gideon
Yeah like i always somehow hit shoulders on bench etc. But yeah i Think i should the upper and lower program tho. But that means more time in the Gym? Right?

Not really. You'll only be spending 4 days per week on a upper/ lower split so overall its less time in the gym. Look at the stickies mentioned above.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Thx guys! Nice to Get some advice and help!
Post 13 IP   flag post
340738 13 13
destitute