Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Female FitnessInspirationIntroductionTraining LogTraining Programs

My Log 201617962

THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
I always take a multi. I don't care if some say it serves no benefit. I usually go with Source Naturals Life Force, Optiumum Opt-Men, or GNC Mega Men depending on sales and what-not.

Besides that, for general health:
Fish Oil - Triple strength from Sams Club.
D3
CO-Q10

... and for training supplementation:
MusclePharm Combat Powder protein
RPS Nutrition ReGen BCAA
Hard Rhino bulk powder Creatine (get from Amazon)

Check out the Discount Code thread. There's a 10% bb.com code in there.
Post 101 IP   flag post
Fayzeh private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks @wannabemuscular. I have a similar line up. Not on the creatine or co-Q10 tho. What do you like about musclepharm protein and what flavor?
Post 102 IP   flag post
Hamb0 private msg quote post Address this user
I just do multis, fish oil and creatine.

The thing with vitamin supplements is, that science hasn't found a very reliable way of measuring if they make a difference or not, because to be deficient in (most) vitamins seems to be a pretty hard thing to achieve, even with whats percieved as "pretty bad dietary habits". So the studies that tries to look at this, are relatively short term, or at least not long enough for en actual deficience to build up - as micronutrient deficiency is often the consequence of a poor diet in very long term, something along the lines of years.

When it comes to vitamin D deficiency in all populations, as well as general micronutrient deficiencies in small children, negative consequences seem to manifest themselves more acutely.
Post 103 IP   flag post
@Fayzeh Protein flavor is Chocolate Milk. It's not the best mixing with a spoon, but tastes great and it's a nice blend. I get the 10lb bag from Amazon for $98.
Post 104 IP   flag post
thank @hamb0. Makes me feel like I'm not throwing my money in the trash with these supplements.
Post 105 IP   flag post

The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
I'm on board with @Hamb0 here. Those are the three I generally advise, with a good probiotic for people who are often ill, travel a lot, or have any GI issues. -3X
Post 106 IP   flag post
Thanks @eknight. I just got new probiotics a few weeks ago. Will continue with fish oil and multi.
Post 107 IP   flag post

Post 108 IP   flag post

Post 109 IP   flag post

Post 110 IP   flag post

Post 111 IP   flag post
A_em private msg quote post Address this user
I like your 'new' routine, @Fayzeh
Post 112 IP   flag post
Thanks @a_em! I like it too because I'm noticing an improvement in my athletic performance and energy level.

Today is my day off. I'm planning on max DL tomorrow!
Post 113 IP   flag post
Hey,
Just checking in.

I've still been training. Aaron set me up with my current program. Still grateful for his help. This cycle is squat focused. 2 Squat days: 1 focused on the weight and one is focused on explosive power. I just do the basics. Using barbell and dumbbells. I don't really use machines and my volume is lower/intensity higher. It's weird how I don't crave machines like before. haha My favorite new exercise is weighted dips. Biggest gym accomplishment is I did 6 dead hang neutral grip chin ups the other day!

I hope you all are healthy and staying on track with your goals!
Post 114 IP   flag post
Good to see you pop in @Fayzeh !!
Post 115 IP   flag post
340614 115 15
destitute