Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
AbsCarbsCardioChestCutting

Transformed myself, looking to get shredded17927

SamirDripz private msg quote post Address this user
So In May I will be at my two year transformation from when i started training. I have spent hard work and endless hours in the gym to transform my body however im struggling getting down to them single digits. What is the best way to work toward these, ive started lowering my carb intake but i feel too hungry all the god damn time!

Heres my current transformation

I had cut carbs for 3 weeks in this pick and this is the leanest i have ever looked; two weeks ago. Ive put on a few lbs in these two weeks...

Post 1 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Read the FAQ. Cutting carbs is not going to be the optimal path to take. -3X
Post 2 IP   flag post
West165 private msg quote post Address this user
Are you looking to lose fat or gain muscle? It is very difficult to do both at the same time, which is why it is recommended to alternate bulking and cutting. If you want to lose fat, eat about 300 calories below maintanence. If you want to gain muscle, eat 300 calories above maintanance. You can figure out what your maintanance is in the FAQ thread as well as the suggested macros.
Post 3 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight

^^This.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Hamb0 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiremanSi
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight

^^This.

On that topic, this study is really interesting!

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/nih-study-finds-cutting-dietary-fat-reduces-body-fat-more-cutting-carbs
Post 5 IP   flag post
AndyCap private msg quote post Address this user
First off. Congratulations on what you have achieved so far. It takes a lot of hard work to get to where you are now. It is also going to take a lot of hard work to get to single figures.

What is your current exercise and nutrition routine? We cant offer advice without a bit more info.
Post 6 IP   flag post
SamirDripz private msg quote post Address this user
@AndyCap

Hey man currently I train 5-6 times a week without any cardio as I have been

I aim for 15k+ steps a day on my counter and sit in the gym on average about 90 minutes a day training with a partner
Post 7 IP   flag post
AndyCap private msg quote post Address this user
Okay. the next step would be to track your calories and macros. Macros are things that can be tweaked but in general people here advise a 50/30/20 split. There is more info in the faq about that. If you want to get body fat lower you are going to have to track your calories religiously for a while. Getting that knowledge in place is vital. Also i would advise you add in some HIIT intervals a few times a week.

Find out your maintenance calories and deduct 50-150 off that and go from there. And check out the faq and shout if you have any more questions.

Andy
Post 8 IP   flag post
340621 8 8
destitute