Month 2
Strong 1
strongDayistrong 29

Pulling Power Movement: Bent over Barbell rows
3 sets of 3-5 reps

1 185 x 6
2 205 x 5
3 205 x 3

Assistance Pulling movement: Weighted Pull ups (widegrip)

2 sets of 6-10 reps

1 50 x 6 - dropped weight went to 10
2 50 x 4 - dropped weight went to 10

Auxiliary Pulling movement: Cable rows
2 sets of 6-10 reps

1 160 x 12
2 190 x 6

Pressing Power Movement: Bench
3 sets of 3-5 reps

1 205 x 8
2 225 x 5 went up
3 225 x 4 went up

Assistance pressing movement: Weighted dips
2 sets of 6-10 reps

1 75 x 8
2 75 x 8 went up

Assistance pressing movement: Single Arm Lateral Raises 3 sets of 6-10 reps

1 35s x 10
2 40s x 10
3 40s x 10

Auxiliary curling movement: Single Arm Dumbell curls
3 sets of 6-10 reps

1 35 x 10
2 45 x 7
3 35 x 10

Auxiliary extension movement: Overhead tri extentions.
1 100 x 15
2 100 x 12

Aight if you notice I switched up alot of the main lifts this week!!!! Doing Barbell standing bent over rows. Instead of my normal T-bar Rows. Doing Cable rows over Rack chins. Doing Bench Over Incline DBs. Doing Single Arm Lateral raises over Military DB presses. Doing Single Arm DB curls over EZ Par Preacher Curls. Doing Over Head DB extentions over Laying down Skull Crushers/French Presses!!!

Felt really good!!! I mean Like I said my bench has ALWAYS been just complete shit. I got small bone structure, my shoulder has been jacked, never been huge bencher Etc....But this is the strongest I've felt on bench! hit 205 and felt real good all the way down to me nips! In fact felt so good for 225 I lifted up my shirt so I could feel that COLD HARD STEEL against me nips!!! Feelsgoodman.jpg!!! ; ) hahahahaha

Oh I got some Videos for you KUNTS!!!!! I'm uploading them from my phone to Youtube now! These include some awesome gym fails I caught on Camara just for them lulz!!!

SWAYZ OUT!
Post 276 IP   flag post
Swayz87 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swayz87
Quote:
Swayz, what are your current lift numbers for upper power and lower power?

What Specific lifts!!! I do a ton of exercises!!! : P

Bench Power
Barbell Power

Basically your compound lifts

Barbell power........

Post 277 IP   flag post
dwatson private msg quote post Address this user
^^ lol, meant barbell on power day. but you figured it out.

Im going to cycle of PHAT for 6-7 weeks. but i've platuead so im going to run 6 weeks of GVT. Cant wait. Looks pretty good.

keep it up Swayzman.
Post 278 IP   flag post
Quote:

Im going to cycle of PHAT for 6-7 weeks. but i've platuead so im going to run 6 weeks of GVT. Cant wait. Looks pretty good.

keep it up Swayzman.

Well have you actually Platuead though?? I mean have you changed up your major power lifts in your PHAT program?? Im changing mine ever 4 weeks! Seems to be going good so far! Layne also wrote about when you feel you platuead you should switch the Major Power movement as well!
Post 279 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

keep it up Swayzman.

Well have you actually Platuead though?? I mean have you changed up your major power lifts in your PHAT program?? Im changing mine ever 4 weeks! Seems to be going good so far! Layne also wrote about when you feel you platuead you should switch the Major Power movement as well!

Yeah i know i need too. I've changed them for 1 week about every 5 weeks. I've been running this program for about 14 weeks now and it has worked wonders. I figured i would run GVT for 6 weeks, then im going back to PHAT.
Post 280 IP   flag post

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

keep it up Swayzman.

Yeah i know i need too. I've changed them for 1 week about every 5 weeks. I've been running this program for about 14 weeks now and it has worked wonders. I figured i would run GVT for 6 weeks, then im going back to PHAT.

Ahhh 14 weeks!! ya makes sense to change it up!! I need to check out this GVT! I've never looked into it!
Post 281 IP   flag post
Christf private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Ahhh 14 weeks!! ya makes sense to change it up!! I need to check out this GVT! I've never looked into it!

If you enjoy massive pumps I think you would enjoy gvt. First time I ever took a preworkout was on a GVT arm day. I thought my arms were going to explode
Post 282 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christf
Quote:

If you enjoy massive pumps I think you would enjoy gvt. First time I ever took a preworkout was on a GVT arm day. I thought my arms were going to explode

I was doing the 10x10 for compound, what did your schedule look lik?
Post 283 IP   flag post
Jelet private msg quote post Address this user
Ill be starting this program on monday. how often/when do you train to failure on this routine?
Post 284 IP   flag post
cassious private msg quote post Address this user
swayze do you play battlefield 3?
Post 285 IP   flag post
MyOwnEntity private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelet
Ill be starting this program on monday. how often/when do you train to failure on this routine?

Never. Once your body adjust to the routine, you can throw in failure set here and there but they need to be rare and at the end of your last set for that exercise.

I went to failure a few times and really felt it later on. My body did not like it, the routine is plenty for you without any added techniques.
Post 286 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassious
swayze do you play battlefield 3?

nah brah!! Im all on that COD!!! I like being able to use my killin tools!!! ; )
Post 287 IP   flag post
Quote:

Which one??! the GVT or PHAT??

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOwnEntity
Quote:

Never. Once your body adjust to the routine, you can throw in failure set here and there but they need to be rare and at the end of your last set for that exercise.

I went to failure a few times and really felt it later on. My body did not like it, the routine is plenty for you without any added techniques.

This^

For either program! Layne even explains why not to go to failure in his PHAT article!
Post 288 IP   flag post
Jelet private msg quote post Address this user
this is the one im going to try.

http://www.simplyshredded.com/mega-feature-layne-norton-training-series-full-powerhypertrophy-routine-updated-2011.html
Post 289 IP   flag post
Popeye25 private msg quote post Address this user
^ thats the exact same?
Post 290 IP   flag post
Quote:
this is the one im going to try.

http://www.simplyshredded.com/mega-feature-layne-norton-training-series-full-powerhypertrophy-routine-updated-2011.html

ya thats what I started with!
Post 291 IP   flag post
Month 2
Strong 1
strongDayistrong 30

Lower Body Power Day

•Pressing Power Movement: Leg Presses
3 sets of 3-5 reps
Set 720 x 6
Set 810 x 5
Set 900 x 5 Went up!

Oh just incase you Phaggots wanna know what Progress looks like!!!

INB4 I used my arms!! I had to spot my self those last couple not to get it up...More to make sure I didn crush my self on Accident!

(Oh and instead of grunting or yelling or breathing hard...I FUGGIN ROOOOOAAARRR!!!!!)

•Assistance pressing movement: Hack Squats
2 sets of 6-10 reps
Set 360 x 10 Went Up
Set 360 x 8 Went UP

My boy Maxin the Hack Machine out like a BAWS!^^^

•Assistance extension movement: Leg extensions
2 sets of 6-10 reps
Set 190 x 10 Went Up
Set 210 x 7 Went Up

•Assistance pulling movement: deadlifts
3 sets of 5-8 reps
Set 295 x 5
Set 315 x 5
Set 335 x 2

•Assistance pulling/curling movement: lying leg curls
2 sets of 6-10 reps
Set 110 x 10 Went Up
Set 110 x 10 Went Up

•Auxiliary calf movement: Standing calf raise
3 sets of 6-10 reps
Set 200 x 10
Set 210 x 10
Set 210 x 8

•Auxiliary calf movement: Seated calf raise
2 sets of 6-10 reps
Set 100 x 10
Set 115 x 10

OHHHH in this Latest Episode of Swayz Phat Journal We have some Asain Gym Fail Vids!!!

Sorry I was trying to film sooner!!! Watching them help him get that weight up was HELLERRRIOUS!!!! Hahahaha then he totally like drops it on him self!

INB4 they are doing Negatives!!! This was just tooooo FUNNY!!! Faf dudes are pulling that weight up with all there might!
Post 292 IP   flag post
SWAYZ! I didn't know you lifted with Luka's cousins!

AMAZING, small world 'eh?
Post 293 IP   flag post
Quote:

Bwahahahaha!!! not WITH ...Just at the same gym! ; ) Lukas cousins cant hang with me or Luka...We disowned them!
Post 294 IP   flag post
Popeye25 private msg quote post Address this user
sways do u go to failure on this r what?
Post 295 IP   flag post
luka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

LOL, those guys are embarassing, when im in the gym, i grunt and lift heavy ass weights, bitch plz
Post 296 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popeye25
sways do u go to failure on this r what?

Bro we already went over this, no you dont train 'till failure.
Post 297 IP   flag post
lilRillo private msg quote post Address this user
BUMP THIS SHIT TO THE TOPPPPPP
Post 298 IP   flag post
Ttime21 private msg quote post Address this user
Swayz where ya been brah?
Post 299 IP   flag post
jeeza_1234 private msg quote post Address this user
Swayz ' tuck in yo ballsack' that is abit of advice which should be put on the side of this machine
Post 300 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeza_1234
Swayz ' tuck in yo ballsack' that is abit of advice which should be put on the side of this machine

bwahahahahahaha!!! This should for sure be on the machine! what if someone busted a nut!!! You could sue for future childrens!!!

But ya guys sorry I been slackin on the Site updates! things have been good! I been killin it so far every day! Everything has gotten stronger! I'm sitting at some of the heaviest and strongest I've ever been!!! I'm only 8 weeks in I'll keep doing this for another 8! then I'll switch it up!!! Maybe do 12 weeks of GVT!!! I'll get on tonight and log my newest Stats!!! I got new vids too!!! : ) Later kuntS!!!!

PS:thanks to all who been keeping up with and supporting this thread!!!! MORE TO COME!!!!
Post 301 IP   flag post
PittMuscle private msg quote post Address this user
I've been following, just haven't been posting, but good shit bro! I'm switching over to PHAT as soon as I finish up my cut, everyone's progress on here is motivating as FUCK!
Post 302 IP   flag post
luka private msg quote post Address this user
sways rulez
Post 303 IP   flag post
IrishGymSheep private msg quote post Address this user

^When Swayz returns and posts regular updates^
Post 304 IP   flag post
340620 304 29
destitute