Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
AbsArmsBulkingLegsTraining Programs

Help for routine guide17783

Titaniumshield private msg quote post Address this user
Greetings everyone,
I'm William(23) from Delhi, India, an enthusiast amateur boxer and also an architect.
Earlier when i was in college, i had enough time to workout and practice all sorts of activities/exercises.
Now that I've got a job, of 9 hours and sometimes more, which is from 9am to 6pm. I hardly get any time to workout because of my working hours plus the traveling time. I travel for 45 minutes twice each day every month except second and fourth Saturdays and Sundays.
I get home by 8pm usually and have to leave by 7:30 in the morning.
I'm really disappointed by my physique and health these days and everyday i feel like it's deteriorating. My goal is to gain weight and mass. I want to get back to the nice lean physique with the firepower and better than before.
I'm 5'4" and my body type is ectomorph and i weigh around 55kgs. I have a barbell rod, two dumbbell rods, four weights weighing 2.5kgs each and two weights weighing 5kgs each. Along with a pull up rod.
I'll be really glad if someone can help me with my current situation.
And please ask me any details regarding the topic.
Post 1 IP   flag post
SOLARSUPLEX private msg quote post Address this user
http://forum.simplyshredded.com/topic/16702/page/1/routine-design-for-dummies-10/
Post 2 IP   flag post
mikew private msg quote post Address this user
I think you need to come up with a plan... first that means scheduling time and second that means selecting a workout to follow. Finally you need to get your diet right.

Time/scheduling for the gym... can you train 3 times per week for 45-60 per session? Or even twice a week for 60 mins? Just commit to making a *little* progress each week so that you make gains over time.

I'm not sure what kind of split to recommend because you don't have much equipment. You might need to get creative on this front but we can help you brainstorm some ideas or critique your routine if you do a little research first. I would try to get a membership at a gym... perhaps you pass one coming home from work or something like that.

Diet - check out the link posted by @SOLARSUPLEX
Post 3 IP   flag post
Titaniumshield private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, i can definitely workout out there times per week. The problem was that i wasn't sure it's going to be enough. I tried for two weeks but i couldn't continue because of sudden workload. But like you said a little commitment is possible.
With that said, what can you suggest for the session regarding my goals.
I do traditional curls and also mace style workouts. Where do i start the research?
Post 4 IP   flag post
340630 4 4
destitute