Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
BulkingProgress UpdateSplit Advice

muscle memory and cutting experiences.17772

Jelet private msg quote post Address this user
Rather not go into details but pretty much past few months i have been partying way to hard and lifted like 1-2x a week. Went from 155 lb dumbbell incline press 4 reps to 140 lb dumbbell incline chest press for 3 reps . granted im stil massive and i have not seen one single person bigger than me in forever. But still i know this is not my prime and i want to get back in the gym and lay off partying for a while. But I am curious if anyone had any success while cutting with muscle memory? as i do not wnat to get leaner for the summer.

recomp is bs. even with steroids and hgh involved and as naturals. recomp is bs. unless you mean like 1-2 lb muscle in 3 month period whcih is a joke. But hoping with muscle memory I can regain the 3-5 pounds muscle i lost wihle losing fat .(.5lb - 1 lb a week) because i know muscle memory is powerful stuff when in a calorie surplus.

arms are 18.5 inches. used to be 19.3 inches... bodyfat is like 11-12% abs visible but still fat covering them... serratus obliques sort of. store most fat in back thighs and in stomach area...
Post 1 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Oh Jelet I've missed you buddy.

Sorry you still have insecurities about yourself.

Good luck with your muscle memory driven recomp.
Post 2 IP   flag post
lol missed u to bro. gotta meet up some day. hmu if ur ever in nyc or toronto area or florida miami area or vegas or amsterdamn. or panama.
Post 3 IP   flag post
RobotEars private msg quote post Address this user
Damn bro, you a DJ or what? 😂
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotEars
Damn bro, you a DJ or what? 😂
lmao. just love to travel. lots of disposal income so i just travel around and live life.

@norlda u got snapchat?
Post 5 IP   flag post
RobotEars private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelet
lmao. just love to travel. lots of disposal income so i just travel around and live life.

@norlda u got snapchat?

Legit; I can't hate on any of that.

Yes nor, post it. Dickpix incoming
Post 6 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
@Jelet Yeah, Muscle memory is legit. I've experienced it several times throughout my life. Strength comes back quick even doing it natty. If you use any gear it will probably be much easier.
Post 7 IP   flag post
yea i know that. i gained more muscle in a month naturally than i did on any bulking cycle with steroids.

but i was in a calorie surplus.

what confuses me is how can i gain muscle if my body doesnt have the calories to add muscle?? thats why i was curious if muscle memory works if you are in a calorie defict.
Post 8 IP   flag post
340609 8 8
destitute