Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
ArmsSplit AdviceWTF

4 week arm specialization program17650

Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user
Sickening volume m8
But seriously, why have a whole workout for accessory lifts. That's why they are called accessories.

If you're in a caloric surplus, you are increasing your big lifts, and doing accessory work, your arms will get bigger. Simple as that. I wouldn't do a workout just for your arms.
Post 51 IP   flag post
Bucky private msg quote post Address this user
jeez guys fly of the handle on the poor guy. @red97, the guys here can be a bit tough on newcomers with a different ideology in training and such but they're good guys, especially eknight. you can learn a lot from him, him and I started off on the wrong foot a bit for like a year or something but that's beside the point lol.

however after everyone's opinions in here, just gonna say this.

60 sets of arms per week for me, suck it gay boys.
Post 52 IP   flag post
Jason Genova, future IFBB Pro hits his arms with pretty high volume and it seems to work for him
Post 53 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, because getting extra chemical help NEVER makes a difference, lol. Revisit my point on MPS. -3X
Post 54 IP   flag post
@eknight I don't think you know who Jason Genova is lol
Post 55 IP   flag post

The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
Just googled him. Speechless lol. -3X
Post 56 IP   flag post
_RudeCrew private msg quote post Address this user
@Jsn3004 LOOOOOL
Post 57 IP   flag post
AndyCap private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsn3004
@eknight I don't think you know who Jason Genova is lol

Oh my... i just dont know where to start. That guy is just, wow.
Post 58 IP   flag post
@AndyCap He has a Dorian Yates barndoor back
Post 59 IP   flag post
AndyCap private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you for this new source of motivation/inspiration. If it works for him, i am going to up my arm sets to 50 per week.
Post 60 IP   flag post
nine0seven private msg quote post Address this user
If you need 60 sets of arms per week to build muscle you should just give this shit up. In fact just pick up a biology book & read about building muscle.
Post 61 IP   flag post
ErickFromOmaha private msg quote post Address this user
Shots fired.
Post 62 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nine0seven
If you need 60 sets of arms per week to build muscle you should just give this shit up. In fact just pick up a biology book & read about building muscle.

well I'm not natural so it's a little different than what you'll find in a biology book. I train with that volume because I enjoy it.
Post 63 IP   flag post
ErickFromOmaha private msg quote post Address this user
Preach
Post 64 IP   flag post
nine0seven private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucky
Quote:

well I'm not natural so it's a little different than what you'll find in a biology book. I train with that volume because I enjoy it.

If you ain't natty Do whatever you want lol but a natty doing 60 sets? If you can't build muscle off 15 sets what makes you think 60 is going to do it?
Post 65 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucky
Quote:

If you ain't natty Do whatever you want lol but a natty doing 60 sets? If you can't build muscle off 15 sets what makes you think 60 is going to do it?

haha 100% agree my man. it's not about how many sets you do (sort of to a degree, don't chastise me eknight) but HOW you do your reps/sets. perfect form, optimal ROM, and optimal food/rest post workout.
Post 66 IP   flag post
340739 66 16
destitute