Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
InspirationLOLMisc.Motivation

Merry Christmas Simply Shredded people17542

darklight79 private msg quote post Address this user
Not a post to get upvotes, you know me, it's not important. Since it's 12.30pm here at the moment on the eve....

Just want to sincerely wish you guys a Merry Christmas from a member in Malaysia and thanks for the progress I've made all this while. May your celebration be anabolic with an abundance of gains!
Post 1 IP   flag post
_RudeCrew private msg quote post Address this user
Merry Christmas man!! Hope you enjoy yourself
Post 2 IP   flag post
SOLARSUPLEX private msg quote post Address this user
Merry Christmas brother. I know for a fact you can put down some food. Enjoy the holidays!
Post 3 IP   flag post
A_em private msg quote post Address this user
Merry Christmas @darklight79 and all the rest of the board
Have a wonderful time with your close ones.
Post 4 IP   flag post
darklight79 private msg quote post Address this user
Lol you all are awesome. Nice to know I have iron brothers and sisters everywhere. Truth is, been a bit down cos 2 weeks ago my uncle died from stage 4 lung cancer. Then a friend passed away from colon cancer and 2 more friends diagnosed with cancer. Shit happens but I still go hard.
Post 5 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
Merry Christmas!

Happy Chrismahanikaquanzica!
Post 6 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
@darklight - sorry to hear man, have a great xmas holidays though and enjoy it .. I know youre going to be eating ! lol
Post 7 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
@darklight79 just read your second post. Sorry for your loss brotha. Life is truly cruel and unfair.

Feel free to drop a line any time you need to vent. I'm know there are many members here willing to chat if you need it.

My friends and family are not going to be celebrating the incoming 2016. We decided we're going to have a fuck it '15 party. Because 2015 has been absolutely terrible here as well.

YOLO
Post 8 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

@darklight79 Sorry for your losses brother. Keep you head up, count your blessings, and just try to stay healthy.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Thatguy81 private msg quote post Address this user
@darklight79 Sunny days ahead my shredded brotha!! Merry Christmas and be safe for the New Year everyone!!
Post 10 IP   flag post
oceanair private msg quote post Address this user
Happy Holidays!
Post 11 IP   flag post
FiremanSi private msg quote post Address this user
@darklight79 and a happy new year buddy !!
Post 12 IP   flag post
340735 12 12
destitute