Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Diet AdviceIntroductionProgress PicsProgress UpdateSplit Advice

Thousand Pound Club Video!17527

JoshPatkin private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys! I've been hearing a lot about this forum lately and decided to make an account! You might know me from bb.com @Josh patkin or from my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUD61ZcNLDUt_k-CwlXar0Q

Bit about me:

I started working out around the age of 13. From 13-18 I lived a fairly active lifestyle including playing: basketball, baseball, and soccer.
In college I decided to take my training to the next level and I improved my nutrition, workout routine, and sleep schedule to allow myself to see these results that I am determined to achieve.

-June of 2013 I raced in the Hempfield Century, a 72 mile cycling race. This really ignited the passion for competitions and led me to pursue powerlifting and bodybuilding
-Summer of 2014, worked at Peak Performance in NYC
-June of 2015 I competed In the Raw American Challenge in Fort Wahsington, PA. Won first place in Weight class and age
-Health and Wellness minor in college
-Personal Trainer

I will be working on my editing skills and optimizing a vlog journal of my training! Would love to motivate others and be motivated by you guys! Subscribe!

Also, like Elite Strength and Conditioning's page: https://www.facebook.com/JoshPatkinPT/

I recently have been teaching myself web design and video editing and decided to do a mock powerlifting to meet in the gym I run at Binghamton University in Vestal, NY. Pretty cool video. Check it out:
Post 1 IP   flag post
Thatguy81 private msg quote post Address this user
I've never heard of you and couldn't get past the gay music in your vid, but when you say cycle race, you mean road or mountain bike?
Post 2 IP   flag post
NorIda private msg quote post Address this user
You sound like s bonified badass!
Post 3 IP   flag post
JoshPatkin private msg quote post Address this user
Road cycling race. Thanks bud, I appreciate the feedback!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Rand private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorIda
You sound like s bonified badass!
yep.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Kansas___Boyyyyy private msg quote post Address this user
wait a minute...there are 2 of the same thread
Post 6 IP   flag post
340624 6 6
destitute