Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Push Pull LegsSplit Advice

New routine ppl?17371

The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
And you clearly have to have the last word. I'm sure you'll even respond to this because you just can't help yourself. I don't know what rock you crawled out from under, but if you insist on giving incorrect info, I'll certainly correct it. That's not a superiority complex, it's just a matter of providing accurate information. Only someone who is so insecure about his own knowledge would view it as anything else. Now hurry and get the last word. I'm done here. -3X
Post 26 IP   flag post
Coopsdaddy private msg quote post Address this user
Eknight how would you clean it up,it's a routine I enjoyed,if face pulls and shrugs were added one day and band pull aparts and lat raise the other upper?
Or is it that screwed up.
Thanks for the advise
Post 27 IP   flag post
The Dark
Knight
eknight private msg quote post Address this user
All of my info on how to make a routine that is functional and balanced can be found in the "Routine Design for Dummies" sticky. -3X
Post 28 IP   flag post
sathernut private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eknight
And you clearly have to have the last word. I'm sure you'll even respond to this because you just can't help yourself. I don't know what rock you crawled out from under, but if you insist on giving incorrect info, I'll certainly correct it. That's not a superiority complex, it's just a matter of providing accurate information. Only someone who is so insecure about his own knowledge would view it as anything else. Now hurry and get the last word. I'm done here. -3X

No you just cannot admit when you are wrong. Thanks for addressing the points I brought up. I hope you continue giving bench advice based on elite athletes to novice/intermediate average joes.

Xo
Post 29 IP   flag post
sathernut private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coopsdaddy
Eknight how would you clean it up,it's a routine I enjoyed,if face pulls and shrugs were added one day and band pull aparts and lat raise the other upper?
Or is it that screwed up.
Thanks for the advise

At the end of the day, that routine is fine. Add some band pull aparts and face pulls and your good to go.

If you want a completely balanced program, like eknight says read his stickie and go from there. Shouldn't be too hard.

That said, try not to worry yourself too much over this stuff. Get in a decent amount of pulling, pull-ups and rows whatever, some rear delt work ie face pulls and pull aparts or pec deck rear delt flys whatever. It doesn't matter. You will be fine and enjoy gains! Paralysis by analysis, don't fall into that hole trying To find the perfect program.
Post 30 IP   flag post

SOLARSUPLEX private msg quote post Address this user
@sathernut Bro i am anything but an average joe. Im offended
Post 31 IP   flag post
340762 31 6
destitute