Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Muscle ImbalanceSplit Advice

Help Club foot17349

GreekLegend private msg quote post Address this user
So I basically have a club foot some of you may know what it is but my foot has been fix but it still curves and my whole right leg is smaller than my left and its obvious when I do leg workouts its hard to feel anything in my right calf should I turn my foot a different way since its shaped different and I know right will never be close to my left leg but which workout would recommend to do? If want to see legs let me know
Post 1 IP   flag post
ErickFromOmaha private msg quote post Address this user
Pic
Post 2 IP   flag post

@ErickFromOmaha
Post 3 IP   flag post

Post 4 IP   flag post
ErickFromOmaha private msg quote post Address this user
It's not even bad compared to someone I know his looked like it never got back into place. Honestly you don't need a special workout imo. Yea your squats might be a little uneven I guess but I don't think you need something tailored to it. This is just my opinion I'm sure many others will come in here and tell you diff.
Post 5 IP   flag post
@ErickFromOmaha Quote:
Originally Posted by ErickFromOmaha
It's not even bad compared to someone I know his looked like it never got back into place. Honestly you don't need a special workout imo. Yea your squats might be a little uneven I guess but I don't think you need something tailored to it. This is just my opinion I'm sure many others will come in here and tell you diff.

Forgot number of operation I did think was about 3 and special shoe I had to wore its not fully complete but I've been living with it and when I do tend to squat the right heel always rise or I end up leaning more to my left and force myself to not and is it good that I squat with no shoes? and for calves I normally do 4x15 standing calf raises, 4x15 donkey calf raises, 4x15 seated calf raises, 4x15 calf press
Post 6 IP   flag post
340734 6 6
destitute