Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
NewbiePhysiqueSplit AdviceSteroidsSupplements

HGH and test E cycle 💉17342

Juicywog private msg quote post Address this user
Hey everyone

I'm 26yrs old 6ft 86kgs 11%bf
Goal: 100kgs under 9% bf

I want to do a cycle of HGH and test e to reach my goals any ideas on how what when etc.

I train 5x a week and hit 3k calories or over, I have a quick metabolism so I'm constantly look lean no matter what I eat.

Anyone with experience and knowledge please I seek some advice.

Thank you!
Post 1 IP   flag post
jja0016 private msg quote post Address this user
wrong forum....duh?

you just going to jump straight into HGH on your first cycle with no experience?

that seems very intelligent and i applaud you sir.

why not use insulin too? just inject a bunch of that shit and get jacked wooooooowooo!
Post 2 IP   flag post
ErickFromOmaha private msg quote post Address this user
Test and Decca.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I mean wrong forum bro
Post 4 IP   flag post
the1 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by jja0016
wrong forum....duh?

you just going to jump straight into HGH on your first cycle with no experience?

that seems very intelligent and i applaud you sir.

why not use insulin too? just inject a bunch of that shit and get jacked wooooooowooo!

who gives a shit lol..

it's his choice.

and some people here could give him some insight .
Post 5 IP   flag post
This is why I just pm. Everyone jumps your shit when you have questions about anything that is an enhancement.
Post 6 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
@Juicywog It's usually recommended to go with a "Test Only" cycle for your first time. HGH I wuold think is for more advance users and it's very expensive from what I've heard.
Post 7 IP   flag post
@wannabemuscular I'm sorry guys I've done a cycle of Tren a and test prop before was worst experience but got my gains from 70 - 90@ErickFromOmaha @the1 @jja0016
Post 8 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
I still wouldn't bother with HGH.

Why was it the worst experience? I hear Tren is pretty harsh and hard to deal with.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Yea I heard tren was bad as well.
Post 10 IP   flag post
How were your sides when you were on the tren?
Post 11 IP   flag post
@wannabemuscular @ErickFromOmaha while on it, night sweats, strong yellow hot pee, rage, mild acne and when I got off my penis stopped working for 1 month and I got depression but idk everyone's Diffrent.

I wanted to do it again, but everyone keeps telling me don't etc it's dangerous like not having kids and further damage to insides
Post 12 IP   flag post
Jesus Christ
Post 13 IP   flag post
i dont give a shit.. hence my reply in case you didnt catch it
Post 14 IP   flag post
Also, in case you didnt catch my logic in my original post let me explain it for you.

There is no steroid topics on this forum. Why as a new person who's never been on this forum before would you come in and post a topic about steroids when that is so obvious? There are hundreds of other sites out there meant for that where you can get detailed posts about your question from hundreds of people.

Dumb.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicywog
@wannabemuscular @ErickFromOmaha while on it, night sweats, strong yellow hot pee, rage, mild acne and when I got off my penis stopped working for 1 month and I got depression but idk everyone's Diffrent.

I wanted to do it again, but everyone keeps telling me don't etc it's dangerous like not having kids and further damage to insides

you also probably didn't use any caber/prami while on the tren and didn't PCT properly off tren rather then just using some anti-e and sarms..

tren is a god like hormone that makes you feel god like.. the side effects like dark urine/ increased aggression/ acne and night sweats are all associated with tren, but if you take the proper precautions you can avoid most of them.

tren is not the enemy, tren makes people TRANSFORM.. but in the wrong hands, you will get exactly what you GOT.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jja0016
Also, in case you didnt catch my logic in my original post let me explain it for you.

There is no steroid topics on this forum. Why as a new person who's never been on this forum before would you come in and post a topic about steroids when that is so obvious? There are hundreds of other sites out there meant for that where you can get detailed posts about your question from hundreds of people.

Dumb.

he's been here before off and on, yes it is dumb for some people to use.. especially after his tren reply

this forum could be more open to steroids, but it is a pro-natty forum and i respect that.. a simple question like this could help out some other members interested in the idea of it.
Post 17 IP   flag post
Misuse is what causes the stigma about the topic in my opinion. There's plenty of people who utilize it as a tool correctly.
Post 18 IP   flag post
GreekLegend private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like a zyzz wannabe
Post 19 IP   flag post
i wanna be zyzz too
Post 20 IP   flag post
no actually i want to be magic mazz
Post 21 IP   flag post
Legend says if you say his name 3 times he will appear
Post 22 IP   flag post
Bucky private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

you messed up with tren then and fuck test prop, that is so insanely painful. long ester base test and tren ace 50-100mg ED is amazing. don't bother with GH, you will gain tons on just AAS alone, and by your post about tren, you haven't even learned to use the basics correctly. don't bother with the advanced level hormones.

although if you can afford pharma gh (norditropin, genotropin, somatropin, saizen or serostim) then 4iu ED plus a base test of 750mg, just run that and keep diet 70% "clean" and you will gain tons and tons of mass.

However if you do go down the GH pathway, you need to be testing your blood glucose levels, morning fasted, to get a baseline. monitoring BGL through your use is essential to avoid becoming diabetic. periodic use of insulin will eventually be necessary with gh to avoid this.
Post 23 IP   flag post
SOLARSUPLEX private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucky
Quote:

you messed up with tren then and fuck test prop, that is so insanely painful. long ester base test and tren ace 50-100mg ED is amazing. don't bother with GH, you will gain tons on just AAS alone, and by your post about tren, you haven't even learned to use the basics correctly. don't bother with the advanced level hormones.

although if you can afford pharma gh (norditropin, genotropin, somatropin, saizen or serostim) then 4iu ED plus a base test of 750mg, just run that and keep diet 70% "clean" and you will gain tons and tons of mass.

However if you do go down the GH pathway, you need to be testing your blood glucose levels, morning fasted, to get a baseline. monitoring BGL through your use is essential to avoid becoming diabetic. periodic use of insulin will eventually be necessary with gh to avoid this.

You know I read all that. But I don't know what the fuck any of it means.

Don't do frogs kids
Post 24 IP   flag post
SOLARSUPLEX private msg quote post Address this user
That's supposed to say drugs but I'm gonna leave it as frogs
Post 25 IP   flag post
Thanks for everyone's opinions but I'm thinking of running pfyzer 2iu a day 1 month and 3iu the next and maybe add in a bit of test e 500mg a week then bump to 6-700
Post 26 IP   flag post
I do want to do Tren again but higher doses and look after my sides and pct better, cause last time I rushed into it.

but I want to have kids in the future I'm also scared of that
Post 27 IP   flag post
@GreekLegend your the loser doing his pose? Be original
Post 28 IP   flag post
@jja0016 listen up cock breath don't be so mean.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Just be smart. Sounds like the last cycle was uneducated and didn't end well. From what the1 says it has great potential when used correctly.
Post 30 IP   flag post
340750 40 30
destitute