Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
InspirationIntroductionNewbieTraining Log

After 4 years in Omaha...17262

active_alli private msg quote post Address this user
Moved here from Fl four years ago...never was above a size 7 before moving here and now - for the second time in four years, I'm back in size 11's and severely missing my healthy, fit self.

What is it about this place? Or is it a MidWestern thing?

Joined to get back on track with my clean diet and exercise, figured maybe this would be helpful for support, etc. Used to be a trainer and have my B.A.S. in Health Science, so really just looking for like minded people n stuff.
Post 1 IP   flag post
THE GODFATHER wannabemuscular private msg quote post Address this user
Do you really think it's the location that caused you to gain weight? Why did you move there?

Sounds like you know what you need to do. Get your eating under control, get on a training program, and stick with it!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Yes...I'm not used to real wintersoon where you have to force yourself to go out, plus I used to go deep sea fishing and swimming at the beach all the time. Atmosphere is different.

Moved here to finish my bachelor's, worked three jobs and full time school at one point too, so yes...motivation isn't a problem if it's something I decide I want.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Thatguy81 private msg quote post Address this user
Get to work girl scout!
Post 4 IP   flag post
I did! Haha. Fasting rowing...250m, 3 min stair run x5. Then 10 wall balls, 10 tire flips x5. Then lifting chest & tri after work. Pretty great kick off to the day
Post 5 IP   flag post
Jsn3004 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm from the Fort Lauderdale area and it is definitely different than when I'm in North Carolina, Connecticut, etc. I think people are more into fitness here. A lot more gyms, that's for sure. But I think being in places like that really tests your will power and if you really want to reach your goals, you can.
Post 6 IP   flag post
340789 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?
destitute