Hi Everyone,

Nice to meet you all. I just found this community and after reading many of the posts, FAQ, etc. I thought I'd break the veil and become active.

My story is that I used to weigh 230lbs at 16 years old and was obese. I lost the weight very quickly over the span of 6 months and went down to a shockingly low 132 at my lightest. I didn't workout and lost the weight by starvation.

When I went off to university I gained some weight and eventually injured myself in the gym lifting too heavy with improper form (ego) and tore my right labrum. The official diagnosis was a SLAP tear (separated labrum anterior to posterior)

Since then I've recovered, graduated, and lost some of the post surgery weight I've put on. My most recent before and after pictures are below:

I currently weigh 157 lbs at ~11-12% BF. I'm 6' tall. The lighting in the photos is just very good. I'm still extremely muscularly underdeveloped but I'm now working from a leaner base.

My goal is now to put on as much lean mass as I can so that I can cut down and finally feel strong, big, and good about my body and myself.

I posted this for an intro + to show my diet/workout routine. Maybe I'll even update this from time to time as a progress log.

My current diet is:
2500 calories
272g carbs
76g fat
182g protein (it's a bit higher to compensate for the removal of trace proteins from oats, sweet potatoes, etc. per some of the things I've read on here)

Link to my fitness pal page: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/workingtitle925?date=2015-07-24 (ignore the date. I only use the same page to track)

My current workout routine is a 4-day upper/lower:
Workout A
Bench 3 x 6-8
Rows 3 x 6-8
Incline DB Press 3 x 8-10
Lat Pulldowns 3 x 8-10
Lateral Raises 2 x 10-12
Tricep Pushdowns 2 x 10-12
Bicep Curls 2 x 10-12

Workout B
Deadlifts 3 x 6-8
Leg Press 3 x 10-12
Seated Leg Curls 3 x 8-10
Standing Calf Raises 4 x 6-8
Abs

Workout C
Pull Ups 3 x 6-8
Military Press 3 x 6-8
Cable Rows 3 x 8-10
DB Bench Press 3 x 8-10
DB Flyes 2 x 10-12
Barbell Curls 2 x 10-12
Skullcrushers 2 x 10-12

Workout D
Squats 3 x 6-8
Split Squats 3 x 8-10
Laying Leg Curls 3 x 10-12
Seated Calf Raises 4 x 10-12
Abs

I'm taking fish oils, anavite multivitamin (3 a day), and a turmeric pill.

That's basically the whole story. Thought it would be nice to share an honest look at my whole journey so far. Would love your thoughts, comments, suggestions, whatever.

Nice to meet everyone.
- WT