Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
LOLMisc.WTF

The Law of Aesthetic Attraction17170

Dodz private msg quote post Address this user
@A_em lol I'm not sure where the comment went but i'm glad I can make you smile. Thanks for the luck, but doubt I'll be needing it due to the fact my confidence is through the roof & women are attracted to me because of this persona. further more, men are also attracted to this persona (not sexually) but to the character and charisma that create a dynamic personality in an individual such as I #Alphamale

I am just an average guy, not saying I am special... I only started this thread to share my thoughts an findings on a personal philosophy called the Law of Aesthetic Attraction. If you haven't seen the video yet then watch it. Now tell me whatever you want an say what you will... but lets see any of you go out an gravitate people towards you like we did with random filming. You'll all probably say why would I, I would never, blah blah blah.. but really its because YOU CANT. So get out your note pads gentlemen an dissect my theory for yourself, I'm sure plenty of you are up for the challenge.

@Thatguy81 I advise you follow me on instagram and subsrcibe to my youtube channel for more tips on who I am & how I live my life.
Post 126 IP   flag post
Colossus private msg quote post Address this user
Lol
Post 127 IP   flag post
TimmothyGen private msg quote post Address this user
This is a forum for lifting mostly.... We fkn lift.. Go post this on the misc forum of bb.com

No one asked and no one cares about "the law of fuckboyattraction" We got goals bigger than picking up girls. This isn't the right forum for this.

You can say you mad brah and post all the pics of you with girls no one cares lol.
Post 128 IP   flag post
A_em private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmothyGen
This is a forum for lifting mostly.... We fkn lift..

Exactly. If you are not two attractive females- we don't care
Post 129 IP   flag post
Dodz private msg quote post Address this user
@TimmothyGen @A_em
yes you are right thats why there has been 130 comments on this thread. Nobody cares.

Post 130 IP   flag post

the1 private msg quote post Address this user
hahah this is gold LOL...

the fact that almost all of your guys photos with girls have actually been with hookers an trannies makes it even better ! lol

and holy fuck @ezmoneybeast i have to say mirin' lol.. because you have an unreal build dude
Post 131 IP   flag post
Magicmaaz private msg quote post Address this user

@the1 you fucking mirin brah? Don't need dumbbells I curl these fucking girls brahh. You mad?
Post 132 IP   flag post
no i'm not mad you stupid fuck , you keep posting pictures of ugly out of shape asian women.. a real woman would never give you the time of a day, a man with morals and legs like you could never get something you didnt have to pay for hahah
Post 133 IP   flag post
LVjack private msg quote post Address this user
God these women are fucking ugly, your pictures are so sad. No one is mad, trust me. Maybe confused a little about why/how you can brag about being with some nasty hoes but that's about it.

I don't want to put someone's private life out there but you should know some of these guys girlfriends are pretty damn hot which makes you look even sillier. It's just that they aren't going to post their ladies up here because they're real men, no gay boys looking for attention. Real men aren't attention seeking, that shows lack of confidence and the need for self validation which is basically acting like a bitch.

For what it's worth I did like that one guys comment that made him sound pretty real. If you would just write something that sounded like you have a brain instead of repying "you mad" with a pic of you along with some ugly women to everything most everyone could roll with the fact you are living life and doing what you want. I can respect everyone and I don't judge as long as you can write a post/reply like an educated person.
Post 134 IP   flag post
SOLARSUPLEX private msg quote post Address this user
yall are some gay boys
Post 135 IP   flag post
Beans private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by the1
no i'm not mad you stupid fuck , you keep posting pictures of ugly out of shape asian women.. a real woman would never give you the time of a day, a man with morals and legs like you could never get something you didnt have to pay for hahah

Haha slipped that in there.
Post 136 IP   flag post
Beans private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLARSUPLEX
yall are some gay boys

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Post 137 IP   flag post

Post 138 IP   flag post
Zepa private msg quote post Address this user
lold fking hard reading all 6 pages
Post 139 IP   flag post
Kansas___Boyyyyy private msg quote post Address this user
Came back to take a glance at how the community is doing and see this thread....swayz/minty fuckboy 2.0 how nice. Some days Zyzz and all his videos are so fucking problematic.
Post 140 IP   flag post
haha it was good for a laugh at least..

this thread can die off now though lol
Post 141 IP   flag post

if y'all continue this, magic maaz will have to steal your girl too...
Post 142 IP   flag post
ErickFromOmaha private msg quote post Address this user
😂😂😂😂
Post 143 IP   flag post
LMAO... ok maaz , good job brah.
Post 144 IP   flag post
TimmothyGen private msg quote post Address this user

Post 145 IP   flag post
340621 145 20
destitute