Stronger 24/7 - Stronger Everyday
Stronger 24/7 Forum
Split AdviceTeenTraining Programs

Best routine for teens17114

Magnus2142 private msg quote post Address this user
Hey I am 15 year old boy, and I am wondering which workout program routine that is good for teens like me. (I can work out 4 days a week) I wanna get an aesthetic body, but I don't know which program that is best for doing that :P I appreciate all answers
Post 1 IP   flag post
sriram private msg quote post Address this user
Most Amazing Program Ever

This.
Post 2 IP   flag post
mikew private msg quote post Address this user
Program doesn't matter too much as long it was designed by a pro. There are good suggestions for newbies in the FAQ. Most important thing is to be consistent over a long period (Adherence).

And to squat. A lot.

Post 3 IP   flag post
SRorhrbac0808 private msg quote post Address this user
A program where you squat and deadlift and you eat enough calories to recover and grow. It's that fucking simple.
Post 4 IP   flag post
ErickFromOmaha private msg quote post Address this user
Even with any plan you get you won't get an aesthetic body unless your diet game is on point. So you're mc nuggets and peanut butter jelly sandwiches you get sent with you to school might not work.
Post 5 IP   flag post
TimmothyGen private msg quote post Address this user
+an aesthetic body is determined by your genetics and personal preferences and opinions on what aesthetic looks like: look in faq
Post 6 IP   flag post
_RudeCrew private msg quote post Address this user
Steak
Post 7 IP   flag post
PaulKg8 private msg quote post Address this user
Honestly when I was that young I just did a shit ton of pullups, pushups and running. Probably not the advice you were looking for but it helped give me a solid foundation to build on.
Post 8 IP   flag post
340752 8 8
destitute